[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming a real girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpeg1.jpg (31KB, 513x579px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpeg1.jpg
31KB, 513x579px
This is a longer question than most /adv/ threads but please just bear with me here.
Back story, I have an addiction of pretending to be a girl online. It’s no harm for anyone involved, and I actually see it as a booster for my social skills as I think it’s giving me a good basis on what a girl is thinking when I talk to one, and It's the only real talking I get to do as a neet shut in.
About a month ago I meet a new guy called Brendan. He never asked for nudes which was weird but I would only guess he was just one of those guys who just wanted someone to talk to. He messages me nearly every day for four weeks, which was incredibly longer than usual, but I kind of felt a bond with him, maybe sexual, I don’t know. I’m straight, I think. He made me feel like a real girl, not just a camwhore.
Two days ago, I wake up and my phones not on my desk. I spend an hour searching around my room and I ring my mom in case she’s seen it. She said her phone won’t charge so she just wanted to use mine while she was going to the shops because she’s always scared in case she gets mugged. She gets home and tells me she got a ‘call’ (kik message) from someone so she opened it thinking it was me
>it was Brendan
She fucking saw everything. She sat me down to have a ‘talk’ about my girl persona. I’m in tears at this point and I tell her it’s not something sexual. After an hour of crying she tells me it’s okay if I am more comfortable as a girl, and that I need to see a therapist to help me with these feelings. At first I thought she was being mad but now that I think about it, I am a girl. I don’t know I just want another opinion on this. Is this just gender dysphoria? I would ask /lgbt/ but I want cis opinions too. I have a cute face and I’m skinny. My mom already said she is happy for me to take hormones if I want to.
>>
Get a job you pathetic neet.
>>
Get a job you pathetic neet.
>>
>>17442457
>It’s no harm for anyone involved,
Yes it is you dumb cunt. You are tricking people into thinking they are having a relationship with a girl. Either stop doing this pathetic shit and get a job, or kys.
>>
>>17442496
Lmao!!! Made me laugh so fucking hard, thanks buddy :)
>>
>>17442457
No you are not a girl. Gender dyphoria is a meme mental illness. You just LARPed too hard. What you percieve as being girl is just shallow misrepresentation of what being female really is like. You cherrypick most enjoyable girl activities while completly ignoring all the unpleasant things that are linked to being female.

Stop LARPing like that it will ruin your soul.

AAAAAnnndddd Get a job you pathetic neet.
>>
You are leading Brandon on. Stop it.
>>
>after an hour of crying
>actually crying over stupid horseshit like this and not REEEEing at your mom to stay out of your business before retreating back to your room and continuing to live your life

You know, maybe she's right. Your behavior is more consistent with a girl than a male NEET.
>>
>>17442457
Yes oh my god take all the hormones you can and grow some yummy man-tits, you'll regret it in the future if you don't do it now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.