[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (1MB, 592x288px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 592x288px
>Be me
>Just got married
>Love of my life and a bag of chips
>Want to treat her right and romantically
>Do just that
>She is ready
>My arms are sweaty
>Knees weak
>I'm spilling spaghetti
>Thinking I'm hot shit because I have just a bit of experience, however I never been with a virgin
>Bearly go in tip length and the starts actually crying about the pain, telling me I'm too thick and that the pain is too much even when I'm using a lubed condom

What can I do?
I don't know how I can make it better for her. I do my best to get her wet and get the condom and lube, but she gets turned off anticipating the pain.

I want her to feel comfortable with me and to be able to not hold herself back because of the pain she feels.

Havery any of you had this problem before or been in her shoes in a way?
>>
>got married without knowing if you're sexually compatible

Shit nigger what are you doing
>>
Op how thick are you exactly? Also is your wife asian?
>>
>>17442282
Shit man I have no idea, I once was compared to a Xfinity remote in high school. No actually she is African but she is 4'11 and petite
>>17442279
She is religious, couldn't find out just from dry humping
>>
>>17442273
Kek. I'm too tired for this shit but for your marriage sake I will try to iluminate a bit.

You are ok, don't worry. She as a virgin and religious one has probably stron psychological barriers against being penetrated. No amount of lube will work because she is involuntary contracting her muscles. Read about vaginismus (important).

Now, dealing with this can take some time, like up to month or two, you need to be patient and don't stress her. Make her comfortable and for some time use your fingers to penetrate her. Remember to make her wet, have some good music, good stuff, and make her feel safe and good. For first couple times use only 1 finger and move as possible to more finger till you can stick your dick in it. TBC
>>
>>17442354
CD. Dont rush her and don't make her feel like she is doing something wrong, it's most probably subconcious, involuntary thing. Be kind to her. Let her enjoy sex, don't play it too rough too fast. Even when you will be able to penetrate her she might still contract her muscles really strong during penetration, which would be very painfull for both of you, so even for the first couple full penetrations be slow and loving. If problem will prove too big or will persist consult sexuologist. God speed, you lucky bastard marrying virgin. For fuck sake, why have god forsaken me, why have I broken with my first girlfriend, life is shit... ehm... any more question, Stallion?
>>
File: 1470475806228.gif (2MB, 209x229px) Image search: [Google]
1470475806228.gif
2MB, 209x229px
>>17442372
I got you I can understand thank you anon tour a great person and I'm sure s/he is out there. You deserve it in my book.
>>
>>17442273
Look up vaginismus because she might have that. Find a program for her to do, from what I've read it usually involves the woman doing kegels to better control herself from contracting her PC muscles during sex as well as slowly getting used to penetrating herself with her fingers. Don't do the fingering yourself or attempt sex again as until she's done this. If you're involved at all it's going to make her keep associating you with the pain and anxiety from not being able to have sex and it'll make it worse because she'll just keep associating you with all these bad feelings she goes through. So yeah, try to find a program she can do by herself until she's ready. Like I said, it's not recommended that you try any more penetration until she's comfortable because it'll just reinforce her fear and anxiety and it'll set back any progress she makes. If she does a program to help with her vaginismus and it still doesn't work, you might need a sex therapist or a professional to help her through these psychological blocks. My first girlfriend was Asian and had pretty bad vaginismus (we were both virgins) to the point where she would move away from me when we attempted sex. Sadly never got to work it out with her because she ended up being a whore. Just read up on it and decide your best course my friend
>>
>>17442298
Religious or not, you still chose a partner who you knew basically nothing about, sexually.

This is why you don't date/marry religious people.
>>
>marrying someone you've never had sex with

lmao fucking retard
>>
>>17442273
Foreplay
>>
>>17442273
eat her out first until she begs you to fuck her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.