[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel jealous of friends who have memories of relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 569109374_2b904ec6fd.jpg (122KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
569109374_2b904ec6fd.jpg
122KB, 392x500px
I feel jealous of friends who have memories of relationships and flings. It's all so passionate and exciting.

I'll never have memories like that to look back on, I might meet someone but it won't be anywhere near as passionate as we won't be that young

How do I accept my lot and stop wishing I had what everyone else had?
>>
>>17442149
They also have the memories of being dumped, cheated on, rejected, their relationship failing, etc

Grass ain't always greener.
>>
>>17442155
I have memories of heartbreak too involving people who didn't feel the same way about me.

The grass is greener.
>>
>>17442219
the grass is greener where you water it, dumbass stop being such a pussy and pursue women
>>
>>17442240
I've been pursuing men (I'm a straight girl) for a long while now. What's your point?
>>
>>17442299
>plays life on easy mode
>still complains it's too hard
>expects sympathy
A straight woman can realistically have a romantic encounter any time they desire
>>
You become more passionate, do everything with passion, lick the pussy with passion, cook food with passion, put her pleasure before yours and LICK THAT PUSSY, check out elephantjournal.com for passionate tips
>>
You will have memories as long as you experience the moment first. Make your own memories. Concentrate on what you can do to better yourself and plan for the near future. Focus on that; it is a weak mind to pay heed to things that never were or will be uncontrollably. Focus on what there is in your own life and bring it all to the present moment
>>
>>17442373
My memories aren't as good as theirs. Any anything I can have in the future doesn't make up for what I missed out on.

What is in my own life is shit.
>>
>>17442398
Just wait until you have flashbacks that won't go away and make you feel like shit
>>
>>17442398
Your life is not completed and you have much time ahead of you that you could assert your intentions to if you were so inclined. Yiuare foolish to think yourself ever too old to do something about it all and grab afirm of the helm. If you wish to have memories, make them
>>
>>17442436
I'm not that young anymore I can't make those kinds of memories.
>>
>>17442149
There's that saying about only sering the highlight reels of other people's lives, and the bloopers of yours.

Also, life isn't a competition. If you want something simply because someone else has that something, that doesn't mean you actually need whatever it is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.