[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age is a childless marriage seen as pathetic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (54KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 620x465px
At what age is a childless marriage seen as pathetic?
>>
>>17442047
In america, any time after being married for more than 2 years.

Truthfully, the people who matter shouldn't give two shits.
>>
some people don't want or can't have kids

so I really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

I'm from a pretty liberal state though
>>
What the point of getting married then?
>>
>>17442314

ceremony basically.
>>
I remember when I was a kid I once asked my uncle and his wife why they didn't have any kids. My dad got very upset at me for asking that quequestin saying you never know if the answer could be due to a personal tragedy, and it's none of your business anyhow. That really stuck with me, even if a couple can conceive, that decision is for them and them alone. I would never think less of a married couple without kids.

>>17442314
Having a fancy wedding to live out your princess fantasies.
>>
>>17442047
There is no timeframe. Some people want kids. Some people don't want kids. Some people want kids buy can't have them. Anyone that judges anyone on this is a bit of a faggot.
>>
>>17442314
You don't need to get married to have kids sperglord.
>>
Is this the year 1922?
>>
File: the current year.jpg (162KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
the current year.jpg
162KB, 800x651px
>>17442359
No it's
>the current year
>>
>>17442388
Oh come now Anon. Besides old people who would deem it strange if a couple didn't have kids nowadays?
>>
I think one important point is women's fertility, which drops a lot after she passes 30, most women will instinctively realize that, doesn't matter much for men

Also do you really wanna be 60 years old when raising your kids? You'll be able to be way more involved if you're young and healthy
>>
File: cold hands.gif (45KB, 411x480px) Image search: [Google]
cold hands.gif
45KB, 411x480px
>>17442314
Tax Deductions
>>
>>17442388
he asked about a question regarding society's opinion in general, so the year is pretty relevant.
>>
>>17442047
should be none, but i guess most people start to wonder what's up around 27~30 y/o.

but anyone who pressures others to have kids are only doing it to bring them down to their level of misery or they are simply too naive about the responsibilities of raising them. those same people who have kids will probably be offended when you tell them "we're not having kids" because they will take any differing opinions as a personal attack on their life choices. and guess what kind of people would do that shit? people who aren't truly happy with the decision they made and need others to circle jerk with them.

disregard those people because they're worthless, they'll also probably give you their unwarranted parenting advice after having your kid and pressure you to be a better mom/dad all the time while screaming at their own brats to behave.

in short: don't give a shit about what anyone thinks. have them when you and your partner are both ready to.
>>
File: 1447865822564.jpg (108KB, 1043x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1447865822564.jpg
108KB, 1043x1600px
>>17442397
TOPKEK
>>
Do not worry about it unless you're white
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.