[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Reveal How They Like To Be Approached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

File: 1421055667363.jpg (414KB, 1400x1243px) Image search: [Google]
1421055667363.jpg
414KB, 1400x1243px
http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice/do-women-ever-want-men-to-randomly-approach-them.html

Do any (fem)anons have more stories or experiences on being approached by men?

how do women like to be approached?
>>
File: 1421054923923.jpg (1MB, 3744x2256px) Image search: [Google]
1421054923923.jpg
1MB, 3744x2256px
bumping with some cool historical sfw photos in the mean time
>>
File: 1433191283771.jpg (395KB, 1685x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1433191283771.jpg
395KB, 1685x1125px
>>
File: 1421055487217.jpg (69KB, 512x636px) Image search: [Google]
1421055487217.jpg
69KB, 512x636px
>>
I don't like being approached by strangers
>>
>>17442031
By an attractive man.
>>
>>17442103
then how do guys get relationships? im not going to befriend girls all the time just so i can potentially date them in the future.
>>
>>17442119
I'm sure there are lots of girls who are fine with strangers, but that's just my personal answer.
>>
>>17442119
You wanna know how to get women to like you? You do it by ignoring everything any woman has ever told you about what they like. It's a subconscious test they do to see if you are alpha enough to ignore what she says and just do what you want. Because that's all really crave, for a guy to dominate them. Never project your own senses of pride, independence or integrity onto women.
>>
>>17442122
>>17442103

I like this answer, though I would extend it to people who can make me laugh. A good joke that leads into an exchange of witty banter makes me comfortable and get to know the guy better.
>>
>>17442103
Supporting.

If you're not going to make the effort to get to know me first, I'm not going to fuck you.
>>17442119
This is literally how getting a relationship works. You need friendship too. Or at the very least you need mutual friends to mooch off of.

If you're just looking for sum fuk go to a bar or club.
>>
>>17442103
This is the general answer for women who aren't interested in a person - if they are giving off you the eye, smiling, or giving you some sort of queue then you should approach them.

The only real difference between being cute or creepy when you hit on them is if they are interested or not
>>
I like to talk to the guy casually first. I'm not going to accept a date from somebody I haven't even talked to before. I don't know you and you don't know me, and I don't have any idea if we'd even get along.

In general I prefer to meet people through hobbies and interests rather than just on the street, but I will talk to strangers. If you're polite and considerate and don't start getting really touchy, I'm fine with talking to you.

The stories of what not to do tend to boil down to two things: Don't start touching me affectionately when I don't know you, and if I turn you down politely, listen. Nothing turns me off faster than guys not accepting a no. I can't count the number of times guys started getting weird and pushy, or when I honestly tell them that I have a boyfriend/husband, they start saying "he doesn't have to know". Like I'm going to cheat on him with somebody I met five minutes ago on the street.
>>
>>17442217
Isn't that the point of a date? To get to know the person?
>>
>>17442258
Not her but...

Your first impression is extremely important, the date is to get to know someone better but if you act like a rude asshole, deceitful or anything else the first time you talk to someone it is a good indicator of what kind of person you are

For the most part a woman can see through a man's intentions, whether it is to actually get to know them or just to fuck them, whether they are confident, high status, low status, selfish, sexist, etc.. and all of that shows in the first minute or two of approaching someone.
>>
>>17442271
>how women justify their shallowness
>>
>>17442287
>Implying men take the high road

Welcome to the world - men to the same thing

I am a man, I know
>>
File: 1467259027942.jpg (67KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467259027942.jpg
67KB, 480x640px
>>17442287

>women see through my painfully awkward attempts to fug
>>
>>17442217
what if the guy who you have never spoke to before is rich?
>>
>>17442271
>Women all have the secret ability to detect and analyze men down to their core
Dude, women are just as fucking retarded as men are except they have a vagina instead of a dick. I don't know where everyone gets this idea that women are special whatsoever like they have hidden powers and shit. Fucking fuck guys. Stop with this shit.
>>
>>17442193
>This is literally how getting a relationship works. You need friendship too. Or at the very least you need mutual friends to mooch off of.
Yet I've also been told I waited too long to ask someone out. Is there supposed to be some specific grace period that depends on each woman?
>>
>>17442321
Not what I said at all

Everyone has the ability to read body language - women better than men, but still all of that stuff shows one way or another

Over half of our conversations is just in body language

>It's not a secret ability, you're an idiot that misinterpreted what I am saying.
>>
>>17442332
You're retarded if you think women are better at it simply because they're women. Shut the fuck up
>>
>>17442321
And while we're at it you should read up on first impressions and how hard they stick to a person's mind.

Fuck you.
>>
File: 1470166176998.png (349KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470166176998.png
349KB, 450x450px
>>17442271
>For the most part a woman can see through a man's intentions
I think you're exaggerating just how aware women are. Women are played for chumps all the time. Those horror stories about how they were pumped and dumped exist specifically because they failed to read someones intentions accurately.

I'm not arguing first impressions arent important, but women hardly have this sixth sense.
>>
>>17442336
>You're retarded if you think women are better at it simply because they're women. Shut the fuck up

It's not just because they are women, it's because women are the ones birthing children and need to interpret shit like that on a child's face.

Read up on the science of body language.
>>
>>17442339
I'm more talking about a woman's natural ability to read body language, not that it's a 6th sense, but that is a fair point
>>
>>17442344
You've got to be kidding. There's no way you're serious so I can only conclude that you're trolling.
>>
>>17442319
How would I know he is rich if I've never spoken to him before?

And I don't care about that anyways. I have enough money on my own, I don't need a rich guy. Give me a guy who is a good friend any day.

>>17442258
I never understood dating to get to know a person. That's just not how I operate. Every single person I have dated I have been friends with first. And there's only one person I have met who I would consider asking out on a date to get to know them better.
>>
>>17442367
Hey bucko, how bout you try to prove me wrong instead of this 'hurr durr denial' business

One of us has actually read up on body language, you don't have to believe it if you don't want to.

>Men and women are always 100% on par with each other's abilities
>>
>>17442377
>I never understood dating to get to know a person.
Then what is the point of dating to you? If you're already friends you already know if you get along and if you enjoy his company.
>>
>>17442377
>How would I know he is rich if I've never spoken to him before?

the ideal way is to pull up in an expensive car, get out, and say "want some fuck, baby". works like a charm.
>>
You people are wasting your time trying to convince this egotistical bitch that she and her gender aren't all emotional experts at human behavior and know everything about men.

All you can know from 1 glance and 1 line from a guy is if he's a Chad, which is all she actually cares about.
>>
>>17442381
Naw, chief. I don't think I will. What's the point? I'm not changing your mind since you're mentally retarded and you won't change my mind because you're too mentally retarded to do so. It's OK, I'm not too broken up about it. I'll probably continue on my way browsing 4chan and forget you ever existed. Maybe I'll think back when I see a book about body language and chuckle to myself, "Heh, I remember that idiot on adv... Good times".
>>
if it wasnt for men, lets be honest, would women even have even left the caves?. they should give us free sex out of appreciation
>>
>>17442391
Holy shit, get a grip, anon. Why are you getting so worked up over this?

Do you honestly believe that the only difference between the genders are reproductive organs?
>>
>>17442422
You're right, men are better at virtually everything, hence why we've done and created everything important in history and women just leech along with their vaginas.
>>
>>17442385
and just what do you consider as an expensive car?
>>
Femanon here, no matter how it's been done, being approached by strangers trying to flirt with me is an absolute terror. I'm constantly afraid and worried about their intentions.

I've only ever dated through online dating meet ups.
>>
>>17442438
bugatti veyron. why, you wet?
>>
>>17442445
nope I don't want a professional ball player or even a guy that has to drive himself
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>17442432
>>
>>17442442
You are much braver than I. An online dating meet up is asking to be abducted and murdered.
>>
>>17442453
who said anything about playing ball. the guy could own a business or be a gangster.
>>
>>17442384
Working well as friend doesn't necessarily mean working well as a couple. You can still date romantically.

>>17442385
Wouldn't work on me, just saying. The women I imagine it does work on are the ones you want to me careful with your money around.
>>
>>17442460
very wealthy business men that I would be interested would have a driver and while they could afford anything they wouldn't be chauffeured around in a bugatti. Only some newly rich ball player or a gangster would
>>
I get approached by strangers frequently ever since moving to this new city. I do not like it.

It is uncomfortable and I am just trying to go about my day. I have never gone out with someone who approached me because it's usually fueled by something gross. "You're beautiful, you're hot, let's go out" doesn't ever work for me. That's kind of gross for me to think about, I guess.

That said, my only successful long-term relationships were formed online primarily. So, take that as you will.
>>
>>17442459
Not really. Meet in a public place for multiple times until you're comfortable being alone. Don't watch fox news.
>>
>>17442456
Name anything important women have done or created.

And before you even try to be a smartass, remember your own words and that their reproductive organs don't count
>>
>>17442483
I don't but even you know how many creeps are out there
>>
File: 1385772422760.png (8KB, 199x211px) Image search: [Google]
1385772422760.png
8KB, 199x211px
>>17442502
Of course. I'm the girl that becomes petrified if someone accidentally bumps into me, but I'm also realistic I guess.

If you meet somebody at starbucks for a month or two, then eventually move onto dinner, you'll more than likely be able to note if this person is deranged. Especially if you invite his friends/family out to a board game night or something.

Online dating isn't as scary as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>17442493
http://discovermagazine.com/2002/nov/feat50/

http://www.women-inventors.com/Women-Inventors.asp

https://classicbookreader.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/20-most-influential-women-authors-of-all-time/
>>
File: 1463570748990.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1463570748990.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>17442493
Women have actually done some important things, especially in the realm of computing. Generally speaking women are disinclined to enter STEM, but you should try to avoid using blanket statements.
>>
>>17442529
I'm ok if a friend introduces me but I've had too many unsolicited dick pics sent and harassed to give any guy online a go.

I hate standing in queue or riding public transport. At Starbucks a month ago a guy kept pumping his crotch against my ass and kept apologizing trying to get me to turn around and thankfully the gentleman behind him told him to leave me alone.
>>
>>17442576
>I've had too many unsolicited dick pics sent and harassed to give any guy online a go.
Can't you just talk to the guys who arent randomly sending dick pics/treating you like a person a go instead

I mean those are pretty valid reasons to stop talking to someone and I doubt anyone would give you flak for it.
>>
>>17442401
Because the species would have died out.
>>
>>17442576
>I'm ok if a friend introduces me
I can't stand how this way of thinking limits your pool of potential partners. Maybe this is just because my pool of friends is incredibly small, but I've never found this way of thinking to be fruitful.

>but I've had too many unsolicited dick pics sent and harassed to give any guy online a go.
If you're a woman on the internets and guys find this out to be true, it's gonna happen. Some men get off on your reaction, or any reaction at all. That's something you have to accept. I've always found it worth getting through that wade of shit for guys who are actually seriously trying to connect with me.
>>
>>17442617
pool of potential partners what a laugh. I get your point but I'm in no way desperate nor wanting. I'm of the opinion the right guy will happen and in no hurry.

No, I don't have to accept unsolicited dick pics as the price of admission and hope some gem is under the pile.
>>
>>17442377
So if I asked you to be my friend, you would be comfortable with it?
>>
>>17442629
Good luck. I hope you don't end up waiting too long to have children resulting in various genetic short comings. Biological clock is ticking honey.
>>
>>17442637
yes dad
>>
>>17442636
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>17442657
You're a big girl
>>
File: 2775241-1378732_xena115.jpg (64KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
2775241-1378732_xena115.jpg
64KB, 640x430px
>>17442678

For you

*Disclaimer : Product is not actually female. No Refunds will be accepted. Product is as displayed.
>>
I think a polite greeting accompanied with an interesting topic is more than enough,atleast for me.Ofcourse that's subjective and you have to learn a few things about the girl or guy that you are interested in.In most cases try to relax,take a deep breath and remember to smile and pretend that you are feeling comfartable.
>>
It's very important to keep in mind that if the girl seems unconfartable or just doesn't wanna talk leave.No matter how much you insist it's not gonna change her mind and you will be seen as a creep ,no matter how good your intentions are.
>>
Start a casual conversation while you're not drunk or high. Also when I'm not occupied, like trying to get somewhere, reading, have my head phones on, at work. Introduce yourself, ask if you can have my number or if we can hang or whatever. I hate being bothered when I'm just trying to keep to myself or trying to get something done. Also, I am not sure of people who approach me when they're really intoxicated cause their judgement is fucked up.
>>
>>17442698
And here's where the trick lies kids.
Chad never backs off. Chad never doubts for a second that he's going to succeed.
And that "confidence" is exactly what gets women's panties soaking. Saying no is just a test to see if he's a true alpha Chad and not some disgusting beta just faking it.
>>
>>17442217
Sammmme
>>
>>17442287
Sounds like someone gets rejected a lot
>>
>>17442319
Doesn't matter. Might still by a psycho. A psycho who has enough money to cover up his tracks.
>>
>>17442330
Each lady is different. I was friends with a guy for like..two or three months before we got hella flirty and stuff. For me, if ya don't make a move on me after a year, I have already convinced myself that you don't have feelings for me and I need to move forward.
>>
>>17442339
I would say women are more sensitive to picking up emotions, but they don't have super powers. If anyone is smart enough to see warning signs of an ass hole based off their own or friend's experiences, then they can see what the other person's intentions are. Seeing my friends date ass holes, I've gotten pretty good at avoiding fuckbois.
>>
>>17442729
Officially a creep
>>
>>17442217
>when I honestly tell them that I have a boyfriend/husband, they start saying "he doesn't have to know"

and this is why I stay away from women because you will cheat with the right guy who knows how to manipulate your emotions,
>>
>>17442391
>I'm OK being ignorant and defending positions I know nothing about, and refuse to look for the truth.

Ridiculous.
>>
>>17442736
>she says after being born into a position where you never have to deal with it

Do you also make fun of people who were born crippled?
>>
>>17442828
That's not what she was saying at all, she was saying that even when she says no they still try to persuade her

A woman doesn't cheat because she met a man, 99% of the time it is because of something wrong in the relationship and the man was either there at the right time or is serving as a replacement.

>This isn't to say that women aren't cowardly for not breaking it off, but that the relationship was doomed before the cheating began
>>
>>17442851
>because of something wrong in the relationship

women are driven by emotions this makes them very vulnerable to cheating I would not trust them even if the relationships is going well. the right guy will make even the most loyal girl cheat.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.