[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I Spaghetti It?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Meet girl, she's cool a bit shy. We hang out a few times things seemed like she was interested. Last time we hung out before she left for a month she shared drinks with me, asked for my coat and upped the touching. Cool. Texted her while she was gone pretty much daily, our convos would be giant blocks of texts replying to each other with occasional jokey flitry stuff. Cool.

Apparently a guy asked her out while she was gone and she said maybe, not cool.

Ask her hey want to hang out in the city when you're back, she gets excited, cool.

We somehow ended up hanging out for a bit with mutual friends. She seemed kind of quiet, didn't really talk too much with me, but still laughed at my dumb jokes, I was high so I probably misinterpretted a lot.

Asked if she wanted to hang tomorrow she said she'll get back to me on it, still nothing.

Did I spaghetti, should I cut my losses if nothing happens tomorrow?
>>
>hang out with girl for months
>don't ask her out

You spaghetti'd a long time ago, friendo.
>>
>>17441876
We hung out/talked for 2 weeks, then she left to a different country for a month. She just got back, is this still spaghetti?
>>
>>17441902
If you haven't said "Hey want to go out sometime?" then it's always spaghetti.
>>
>>17441950
Good point, rip me
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.