[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that every woman in her mid twenties is taken or not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: The_Future.jpg (155KB, 1600x804px) Image search: [Google]
The_Future.jpg
155KB, 1600x804px
Holy fuck this is frustrating. Is it possible that dudes out number females or something? It feels like every woman my age or within 2 years of my age(25) is taken.

I really don't want to date like a 18-20 year old woman. However, I have not met a single 25 year old woman in a long time. Where the fuck are they at or going?

I am convinced most women in that age range are taken and Chad is giving them rides around town.

Women who are aged 25ish.. where the fuck are you?
>>
Just date an 18-20 year old. Why would you want to date a women who's pussy has already been beat to hell?
>>
alol the good ones get snapped up quick and then you get the ones with issues left over
>>
>>17441653

I just don't like the maturity of women in that age range typically. Like 18-20 year women have that weird "I am just discovering myself" phase and I hate dealing with that shit.

I just want a normal woman who is well adjusted. Its crazy how... hard it is to find that.
>>
>>17441646

its bias mostly. you are a dude, you hang out with dudes, so you only see women in the peripheral vision of your life. most of these women are going to be out and about with their boyfriends. you immediately disregard anyone who is unattractive to you.

most hot single women just arent hanging around.

from what ive researched that the older you get the more 'single women' you find as opposed to single men.

there are more women in college than men.

College women will not settle for a guy without college degree.

ergo, there are too many women for the men.

however, men are a LOT more likely to settle for women who dont have college (As long as they're hot, yeh?) so the older you get, the more of a mans game it becomes. i read an interesting article that talked about how a guy in his 40s dumped a woman he'd been seeing for a year for seemingly no reason. the reason was more that he either had to settle down with her, or go back to looking for other women, and he decided that she just wasnt worth it. we cant say much about their personalities outside of what the author says (she was great, he was great) but at his age there was just a plethora of women.
>>
yeah, the adjusted girls are in a realtionship at that age. but just wait. they got into that at age 19. they will break up again at age 26-27 to find a guy that is suitable for having a family. the first realtionship is for XP and to have some fun. just make sure you are husband/dad material when you hit that age.
>>
>>17441646

28 year old here, I know what you mean. I think its time to give up
>>
>>17441657

Most dudes arent even looking for super hot women. Just want normal non-obese women.

I think women get a huge leg up if they aren't obese. Even if she has a below average face. Dudes don't care, as long as she isn't fat.

I just hate that finding a decent woman is so difficult while women can just kind of wait around for dudes to come.
>>
>>17441682
there are enough guys that would happily date a fat girl
>>
>>17441682

sure you say that, but there are a lot of normie women who walk by you that yotu just think 'meh' or pay no mind to.

a big issue here is that you arent going otu and meeting lots of new people... therefore the kinds in specific you want to meet seemingly dont exist.

its not like you go to the bar and literally every single girl there is making out with her boyfriend.
>>
>>17441689
How are you supposed to "pay mind" when they think you're a rapist stalker if you aren't a 10/10 Chad?
>>
>>17441656
Women go through the "I am rediscovering myself" phase the whole life. How much have you actually interacted with ~25 years old women? Because in my experience they're just as crazy, fickle and emotional as the younger ones. If you can you should totally date 18-22 girls, they're in their prime in every way. After 25 girls start dying.
>>
>>17441689

They may not be making out but that doesn't mean they don't have a boyfriend.

Also, I don't think women that go to bars are girlfriend material. I am not a one night stand kind of guy. I personally don't dig them. I don't think women who go to bars go there thinking "I am going to get a boyfriend!"

>>17441688
"happily"?

I mean, I don't mind chunky girls. I think a lot of people kind of put chunkier girls and OBESE women into the same category.

Chunky girls are okay. OBESE women are what most people don't want. Same with OBESE men too though.
>>
>>17441693

This is another thing. I find that talking to random women is a suicide mission if you look average or below average. I have wanted to talk to women on the bus many MANY times but never do. Why? Because apparently women can be creeped out by it.

Actually speaking of creepy. Why is it that dudes are often considered more creepy than women? What is it about males that females find inherently creepy? Or is creepy just code for "Dude who I don't find attractive"?
>>
>>17441646

Why not consider a dating website? A decent one, no Tinder. One marketed at higher educated people.
>>
>>17441713
Its code for that plus potential rapist
>>
>>17441713
Are you an autist? Men are stronger than women. Women know this. If a man you don't know speaks to you for seemingly no reason at all, the woman in question has a good reason to be wary, especially if they're alone. There's this underlying possibility of danger. Of course it doesn't need to happen - and it usually doesn't - but the world is a fucked up place full of fucked up people. It doesn't hurt to be careful.
>>
>>17441732

yeah but just how careful can you be? You have a higher chance of dying in a car crash than being raped and killed.

Also, I am not a autist, I realize men are stronger than women but women don't approach men. So men are left to do the approaching but women are creeped out by approaching? What are men to do?

>>17441716
I have been on okcupid for 3 and a half years now. Have had zero dates.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.