[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (75KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 600x549px
20 years old. Met a girl on tinder who seems pretty eager to meet up. I told her we would go out on a date on Wednesday. I have no fucking clue where though. I feel like if we go to a restaurant or something it would be awkward. I also would like good logistics to make it so the possibility of sex is open. I live with my parents and not in school right now.

This is weird for me because every girl I've ever been with has been through social circles and never met up with strangers on a 1v1 setting before, so I also have a small amount of first date anxiety.

Any help?
>>
>>17441567

stick with dinner. if you find just chatting over a meal awkward than there is nothing you can do that wont be awkward. its as casual as it gets. you could always substitute dinner with a drink, but id stick with dinner

as for sex, id say make dinner sushi. assuming she likes sushi its REALLY lite, and you dont have to worry about someone getting stuffed as fuck on it. it gives the vibe that its fancy, and its a lot more interesting sounding than your regular joints.

as for what to do with the sex, its not like we can provide a date location thats good for sex. if you dont have a place to bring her back to, forget about it.
>>
>>17441567
Coffee at a place where you go shopping, it gives you somewhere public to meet and leaves you with open options when it comes to things to do (you can find shit like rock climbing, go carting or laser tag if she isn't a fatty).
If you think you could get laid, don't eat anything heavy.
It is hard to go wrong with a light lunch.
>>
Do not do dinner or a movie. Literally the worst two first date ideas.
>>
>>17441599

list some good ones. also why? i get why movie is a bad idea, but dinner?
>>
What about a beach? The only problem is both of us are about an hour away from the shore.
>>
Bowling is literally always the best choice
>>
File: 128673133.uxxdiyDD.jpg (163KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
128673133.uxxdiyDD.jpg
163KB, 800x549px
>>17441606
Mini-golf, bowling, ice skating, walk in the park, cook dinner together, drinks at your place, break into abandoned buildings

That's all off the top of my head, anything but dinner and a movie son, I'm begging ya
>>
>>17441844
Dinner/eating is usually okay as something to do after you do any of the above mentioned things (walk in a park, bowling, etc.) but never as a first go to.
>>
>>17441844
y tho
>>
>>17441567
Unless you can bring her back to your place, forget about sex. Either she will invite you over or it wont happen.
>>
What if dinner and a concert?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.