[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Analingus help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (53KB, 570x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 570x520px
Every few days I get fascinated by the thought of licking a girl's butthole, but I'm positive my gf would be repulsed at the thought of it. What do?
>>
Is she a prude? Does she like getting her pussy eaten?

Next time you eat her out, just tease & tickle around her ass crack and butthole while you're pleasuring her. If she likes that, stick the finger inside next time. If she likes that, add some tongue. And now you're there.
>>
>>17441162
Oh come on, someone isn't a prude for not liking some sex act and liking to have your puss licked is NOT the same as wanting to have your anus licked. And that's coming from someone who adores getting my behind eaten out.

It's your shithole. There is always a chance of smells and fingers not coming out clean. There's a risk that you fart while his face is close. Most girls don't shave their anus (especially if assplay isn't a common part of their sex life) and are embarrassed by the hairs surrounding it and up their crack. Not to mention to many people their own asshole is simply a completely unsexy and off putting bodypart to involve in sex.
Most guys also do not want a tongue up their asshole, that doesn't mean they are frigid, just that they have boundaries.

As for OP, I do agree that it is best to spontaneously go for it, as long as you don't go so fast that she has no chance to tell you no before it already happened. Circling her anus with a single finger and some pressure should give you an indication of how willing she is or isn't.
Alternatively, you can bring it up when talking dirty, moan about how much you love her ass and want to lick it. If she thinks it's weird you can still play it off as in the heat of the moment shit, which is harder if you talk about it seriously outside of a sexual setting.
>>
Analingus is pretty gross not gonna lie.
>>
>>17441174
>It's your shithole
>There is always a chance of smells and fingers not coming out clean
>There's a risk that you fart while his face is close

My girl loves it when I make out with her fart box, and I have a sneaking suspicion part of the reason is I actually enjoy getting down and dirty with every inch of her. Imagine you GROSSEST part of you getting worshipped by someone who WANTS to do it. Filthy sex is just that. If you don't like it order the water with your salad next time you go out, you pussy.

I understand that it might take some getting used to and some girls might be too self concious for this kind of thing so be sensitive. Take it easy, start with a few booty smooches and maybe move in after a while. I'm not talking in the same night either. Play the long game. Show her you want to devour every inch of her and she'll relax. Maybe. Maybe I just scored a freak.

Enjoy OP, it's a lot of fun (even though she farted pretty much in my mouth last time we did it, i'm still doing it again as soon as)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.