[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I feel bad about cam whore-ing / being a sugar baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: received_618336221640560.jpg (28KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
received_618336221640560.jpg
28KB, 486x486px
Why should I feel bad about cam whore-ing / being a sugar baby ?
Now that I'm in a serious relationship I can't do that because I know my guilt will upset me but the devil on my shoulder tells me it's easy money and what my boyfriend dosent know won't hurt him. Plus what if we don't work out. Etc.
I don't sleep with strangers but I'm pretty poor and and grew up that way so of course it's nice to not have to help my struggling mom with rent/food and be able to treat myself to something nice. Or that's me being selfish.
I wouldn't ever tell my boyfriend about my old ways of income so I definitely wouldn't if I was doing it behind his back.
Let's say I was single, would it still be bad and if so why?
>>
get your boyfriend involved? As much as they like watching you play with your tits and deep throat a dildo, maybe they'd like it better if your boyfriend played with your tits while you sucked his dick?
>>
Serious relationships have honesty. You don't have to tell a boyfriend everything, but you should know that this is one of the things you're obligated to communicate about. Doing it behind his back is clearly a breach of trust. How would you feel if he violated your trust and respect?
>>
There is a certain stigma attached to that lifestyle, and those pics are going to be around forever. On the other hand they will be among a sea of other ones and maybe overlooked by anyone you know. I don't know if there's anything morally wrong with spreading ass and vagoo for tips but if you're doing it without a boyfriend knowing it's dishonest and may hurt him. I'd say bring it up with him and explain that you need the money, might also help if you have a non-"sleazy" job on the side
>>
>>17441062
You banalized intimacy for money, of course many people won't want to be with you.
And then you are a liar; cherry on top of the cake.
>>
>>17441105
Not a liar since I haven't. But you're right that would make me.
This is why I'm not very open about it. I mentioned that "my friend" (me) made 50 bucks off a 10 second video and he said that was wrong. So I won't ever feel comfortable telling him about my pass or if I wanted to do it again.
I guess I just miss the easy money.
>>
>>17441112
>mental gymnastics
Yeah, you are a great person! Keep up the good work!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433956233843.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433956233843.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
It's just easy money and the guys name their price and I go with it. It's like being a stripper.
And having a fwb that pays you.
I'm failing to see what makes it wrong in general? Boyfriend or not.
>>
>>17441148
Well, it's about whole big social, evolutionary, moral issue that I am not willing to discuss in lenght now, because I don't have that much time, but to make it short:

You make yourself a whore. You put a tag with a price on your personal space and giving personal space is something really big in relationship. So if anyone can have you for money, why should anyone invest in you their future and feelings? Why should I care for you (hypothetical situation, where you want me as your boyfriend), love you, make you happy, if anyone can have everything you give me for as little as couple of bucks? Why would I trust in you and build future together if you are willing to sell your privacy, intimacy, purity and dignity for as little as money? Most of us are looking for a people with strong belives and loyality that would not betray us for a fleeting high of short infatuation or jump in standard of leaving, by your action you show that money is enough for you to compromise societal rules and ideas or maybe you didn't had this ideas to begin with. It makes me suspect that you would leave me in a heartbeat for someone more handsome or richer. That's why I wouldn't want to be with you in longer relationships. Hope that help to iluminate if a bit.
>>
>>17441112

you're a liar, hiding the truth counts as lying
>>
>>17441112
>Not a liar since I haven't
There is a concept of lie omission. It's not a lie per se, but morally and philosophically it's pretty close, because you know that he would like to know and it would be bad for you but you decide to keep this information from him. It's still breach of trust.
>>
Decided to stay poor and not do it. I
>>
If you consider dumping him because he disapproves of you, you don't deserve him
>>
>>17441062
It's okay OP. I did the same, oh and I'm male. Soooo gay men mostly and some old women would watch me suck my own cock. I first did it as a confidence buster, but I made great money. I feel isolated by others. Like I've been in the seedy underbelly of the web. Will I tell my wife about it in the future? Most likely no. I'm not slutty at all in real life ironically. But it was for survival and paying college.
>>
>>17441062

>Why should I feel bad about cam whore-ing / being a sugar baby ?

There's nothing wrong with it so long as you aren't hiding it from your boyfriend.

Obviously its not that serious if you're here trying to justify lying to him.
>>
>>17441062
You are objectifying yourself for money and suggesting your only value is due to your physical traits. Granted, that may be true though most quality men will want someone who has more than looks which will ultimately fade.
>>
>serious relationship
>secret cam whore

You have no concept of what a relationship is do you? Stupid woman. The fact that you have to ask 4chan proves that you're an idiot.
>>
>>17441062
How about you post some pictures of yourself and we'll tell you if you're worth being a camwhore or not?
>>
If I was your boyfriend and you told me that, I would never be with you for serious, more like fwb.
>>
>>17441062
There's nothing wrong with it if you weren't in a relationship. Its something that you should probably tell your boyfriend, but it's also not really that big of a deal. If my gf told me that I would be fine with it. Of course if she told me now, since we've been together for a long time, I'd be pretty pissed and probably distrustful of her.

However, you definitely shouldn't do it while you are with him, especially since he's made it clear that he doesn't approve of it. If you do it behind his back its just as bad as cheating.
>>
How'd you get into it? Asking for self
>>
>>17443273
Not OP, but sugar babies use the site called seekingarrangement . Give it a spin.

t. sugar daddy
>>
>>17441062
I don't really care what you feel but I can think of some reasons.
>your father will feel like a failure for raising a whore who has to use her cunt instead of her brain or skills.
>your future husband/bf will see you as devalued and probably wont ever view you as he wants to view his gf/wife ever again
>pretty much everyone will lose respect
So definitely don't tell anyone ever and make sure no one can ever find out. Lie to everyone in your family about what you're doing and how you got the money. If you don't care about respect or integrity and want to throw every last piece of class out the window then go ahead and suck some old mans greasy cock for a benjamin.
>>
>>17443307
Funny how bitter virgins always think they are qualified to give advice about relationships.
>>
>>17441062
Well, YOU don't have to feel bad.

Just don't expect people to not view you as a leech that's only good for your body.
>>
>>17441062
Who in their right mind would be willing to be a sugar daddy and not get laid out of the deal? I call bullshit
>>
>>17443341
I'm actually married with children. Funny how everyone always assumes they're talking to a child when they disagree with them.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.