[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beta advice thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 3vdh2i6ga7ax.jpg (84KB, 900x997px) Image search: [Google]
3vdh2i6ga7ax.jpg
84KB, 900x997px
>be me
>be 16, going into junior year
>become interested in a chick for the first time in my life

Before i go any further, i should mention that when i started getting interested in this girl, i was 6'1 280 lbs. Fat boi

>see her on last day of school
>decided to try to talk to her but not enough time to talk because she needed to get to her final class
>say fuck it, DM her later on twitter
>tell her that i like her and ask her for her number
>she actually gave it to me
>ohshitneverthoughtidgetthisfar.png
>talk with her for a little bit
>begin thinking she may be into me

Later that week i find out that she texted my brother and asked how she could reject me politely. Actually really nice-like. Against my better judgement i text her and tell her that i didn't appreciate her going behind my back to try to reject me. She explains that she didnt want to hurt me and just wanted to be friends. I accept it and let it go

>next day plan hatches
>decide to lose a weight, try to impress girl
>fastfoward to today
>Now 6'1 240 lbs
>halfway to weight loss goal
>people begin to notice weight loss
>talked to girl a few times since, nothing serious just bullshitting
>school starts in a month, will i get the girl?

Advice and or predictions pls

Pic not related
>>
>>17441055
continue into bettering yourself, you might become attractive for her

just dont go all sperglord and say CUTIE I DID THIS FOR YOUU I LOST 100LBS FOR YOUUU WHY DONT YOU LOVE MEEEEH
>>
>>17441055

Just keep up the good work. There's no guarantee you'll get THIS girl, but self-improvement like this can only be a good thing. I hope you don't give up and start putting the weight back on if she gets another boyfriend, or something.

There'll be other girls, and more importantly, you should do it for yourself. For your health, and because life is different if you actually feel confident in yourself, if you're not walking around with a voice in your head saying "ugh I'm so fat I'm disgusting"
>>
Keep cutting weight. I would join a sport but I wouldn't recommend it if you're not athletic at all or have a lot of AP classes. While you're at it, build some muscle mass. You'll be at 200 and you'll still be a blob if you don't have any muscle. Also what the other anons said about doing this for yourself.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.