[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trouble trusting girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'm plagued by suspicions that my gf is plotting to cheat or some shit. She keeps me up to speed on everything she does throughout the day but still I get suspicious. She recently quit her job because her manager was flirting with her and now she drives Lyft and Uber. But now I get paranoid she's going to bring someone to our house while I'm at work or meet someone she likes more or something. Thing is she also has herpes like me so shed naturally tell someone if she were really gonna fuck them like she told me a long time ago. Still I have these shitty thoughts. What do?
>>
>>17441051

It sounds like you have unhealthy levels of jealousy and paranoia. Go see a professional.
>>
Make enough money so she dosent have to work and get a nice house and chain her to it. Put a lot of actives in there that she might enjoy like video games or a knit kit.
Lowkey put cameras by the entrance/exit so you can see who comes in and out that way the pizza man isn't getting two tips.
- if she wants to cheat she will by the way. It's not in your control unless you're a shit bf even then she can just dump you.
>>
File: fps_doug_owned.gif (223KB, 440x284px) Image search: [Google]
fps_doug_owned.gif
223KB, 440x284px
>>17441051
Hahaha ultimate cuck. Someone else diseased her up with their dick, and she offered you sloppy seconds and you went in without a second thought?
>>
>>17441097

She claims she was raped by a guy that had it

I got it from my ex actually after we broke up. I happened to know this girl from a while back and knew she had herpes cause she told me once when we hooked up a few years back. Then she and her bf of 2 yrs split and we started dating.
>>
>>17441093

I actually do have a camera by the entrance. Was my moms house and she had it when she was alive. Just gotta get it set up with my vpn and motion sensing recording etc
>>
>>17441373
>She claims she was raped by a guy that had it
Did she press charges and get a conviction? Because if not, she's almost definitley lying.
t. cop
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.