[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex ed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0603_2.jpg (24KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603_2.jpg
24KB, 215x185px
So there is this girl who wants to have sex with me.
I want to... obviously, but I am extremely afraid. Im a virgin and honestly my greatest fear is getting a girl pregnant.
Im thinking about not doing it but I feel like this might be a chance I wont ever get again. I mean Im not particulary dying to get fucked but it would be nice...
Can someone reassure me that its a good idea or warn me if its not? If I use a condom the chances of her getting pregnant is low right?
>>
Ask her to use contraceptics
>>
Don't have sex if you don't want to, it's literally that simple.
>>
>>17440790
Use a condom. Ask her if she's on the pill.
Pull out, too, if you want to be extra sure.

Make sure you put the condom on correctly, that it is in good conditions and that she is wet when you put it in.
>>
>>17440790
you should do it, even if its just for experience and a confidence booster. i passed up sex a few times when i was younger and i regret it now. if you're afraid of getting her pregnant, wear a condom. i found doggy to be the best position for your first time.
>>
>>17440798
Do not trust women, especially young women, to use contraceptives, you get some condoms.
>>
If you use a condom in combination with pulling out, or a condom with the paste that kills semen, that's pretty damn safe. Safer than going out into traffic at least.

Do not trust on her birth control. You'd be surprised at how many girls are unaware that you need to take it at exactly the same time every day, or that vomiting/diarrhea can render it ineffective. Or St. John's wort, for that matter...
>>
>>17440830
and anti-biotics and a hand full of other everyday things. That is of coarse assuming she is even taking it right in the first place.
>>
>>17440830
Even with all that, there is still a chance she'll get knocked up right?
I mean when Im sitting here right now, not horny, I dont reeeaaaly want to do it, but I feel like I shouldnt miss this oppurtunity.
>>
>>17441202
There's always a chance whenever you have sex.
It is EXTREMELY unlikely (nearly impossible) if you do all the things that anon said.

Birth control + condom + pulling out is pretty much baby-proof.
>>
don't be bitch OP, go in raw and just do the old pull-out method. Been doing this with my gf for years and nothing has come out of it.
>>
>>17441223
Do a lot of people of this mentality?
I see and hear a lot of girls getting pregnant. Is it likely that those stories are of just carelessness or flukes?
>>
>>17440790
Your greatest fear should be getting an STD. Pregnancies can be avoided or dealt with. An STD is forever.
>>
>>17441629
condoms do an effective job at preventing that right? Like even if it breaks the chance is low?
>>
>>17441210
How is condom + pulling out though? Is that pretty much baby proof?
>>
>>17441725
If it breaks the chance is extremely high actually because the STDs are generally transmitted through fluids.

However, as long as the STD isn't outrageous and isn't contacting you skin to skin, you'll probably be fine.

I would read up on the Center of Disease Control's website for a list of STDs and what they look like so you at least know whether you should worry or not. Not all STDs are obvious at all times though. Some have breakouts and then go away.

That doesn't mean fear sex forever but always be careful.
>>
>>17440790
Wear a condom, know how to put on a condom (do your fucking research), make sure it is spermicidal, and pull out. There is basically a zero percent chance she will become pregnant.

Things to keep in mind:

1) when they say condoms are 98% effective, that is not the whole truth. That stat is for every couple who has sex regularly over the course of a year (arguably 200+ times) then 2% of the time the condom will fail. Keep in mind there are many factors still required to have a fertilized/developed egg.

2)Thin condoms are as effective as non-thin ones. Make sure you either get spermicide on the condom or apply it yourself (okay maybe too much to worry about for your first time)
>>
>>17441629
>Pregnancies can be avoided or dealt with. An STD is forever.

Wut. Maybe HIV, but most can be cured. Not saying STDs aren't bad or that you shouldn't do everything you can to avoid them, but saying "STDs are forever" is misinfo.
>>
>>17442142
Awesome man. Better let the world know you found the cure for AIDS. You'll be a billionaire. Herpes too. Fantastic. Today was a good day.
>>
I like to masturbate a couple times before sex as well. Unless you're stocked up, it lowers your sperm count and helps you last longer. The downside is that your libido may be lower and you won't get (as) hard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.