[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love what I hate?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o9x8ce1GiD1qbq68io1_1280.jpg (286KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9x8ce1GiD1qbq68io1_1280.jpg
286KB, 1280x853px
Yo /adv/

I'm having a bit of an identity crisis? (for lack of a better name)

I'm a relatively sporty guy, I live in a coastal town in Australia. I'm involved with surf clubs and go the the gym all the time, I've always loved keeping myself healthy and I've always been had it easy with "good looking" girls. Where I live everyone (like 95% of people) are healthy and do some regular kind of physical activity so everyone is pretty much really fit.

The thing is, that I am only attracted to, I can only pop a boner for BBW/SSBBW girls (Chubby/Obese girls). I find them so attractive physically and its the only thing that can get me horny. This is a real curse for me for a few reasons.

1. Hardly any BBWs live anywhere near me, I've looked around and most of them are in Sydney which is still a trek.

2. As soon as I climax, I am instantly disgusted by the idea of liking BBWs, this would cause so many problems if I had a real BBW in a relationship.

3. I can hardly have any normal sex with any other "normal/hot/attractive" girls, (I have to imagine BBWs or something to climax)

4. I really want a long term girlfriend (But I hate everything about the lifestyle of your average BBW, the junk food, the inactivity the general helplessness these girls have)
I mean I could date a BBW and workout with her but that means she would grow more unattractive over time by loosing weight?

5. My peers would judge me harshly for accepting a BBW, this isn't the USA/UK where these girls are common. I have Britney Spears as my phone wallpaper to deter suspicion for christ's sake.

So what do I do? It's the worst type of curse for a guy like me.

>TL;DR Guy whose whole life revolves around sport and activity is attracted only to fat girls which go against almost everything I stand for.
>>
I'm a plus sized girl and I lift weights and eat healthy food and hardly any junk food, it's just that I eat a LOT of healthy food.

So maybe you can still find someone you're compatible with?
>>
>>17440604

Plus Size is what I want to be attracted to!
But my desire goes far past what is generally classed as "Plus Size". I'm kinda only attracted to like the REAL obese girls.

Like girl in the pic related is like the smallest that can turn me on, and I know that she isn't that small.
>>
>>17440604
This. I'm pretty similar. I don't like sweets and hardly eat fast food/cook everything from scratch. I run and lift but i just have an insatiable appetite so i eat way too much. I know why i'm fat but i honestly don't care enough and love eating too much to actually lose weight. Not every fat girl automatically only eats mcdonalds and half a pint of ice cream and slobs in front of the tv all the time.
>>
>>17440610
Oh, ok... she's fatter than i am so it might be possible that girls at that weight actually always have a shitty lifestyle. What's it that you find so attractive about them? The form? Consistency? Novelty? Maybe you can find a compromise if you know what exactly it is that gety you going
>>
>>17440613

I'm not saying that all "Plus Size" girls are generally lazy and eat shit. I'm saying I'm only attracted to the ones that are.

You can't get INSANELY obese (which is what I dig) if you still work out and eat mostly decent food. I hope you understand my point, I'm not trying to be an asshole and generalize.

>>17440618

I honestly have no clue what drives the attraction. I've had it since I was at least 11 (I'm 19 now), It's all I can remember being attracted to. I would have no idea but I guess its like asking a gay dude why he likes guys, it just kinda IS.
If I didn't intend of having kids I would suck it up but because I want to have some really healthy kids that are hopefully one day fitter than me I need to find a healthy girl, its just I'm not attracted to them.
>>
>>17440613
Tough conundrum, sir.

Even if you manage to get a chubby girl that doesn't turn you off with her lifestyle, you will have to face the fact she could lose weight because of health issues and no longer interested in a hefty lifestyle.

Would that be so bad?

Imagine if you found a chubby girl and slowly got her to acclimate to a healthy lifestyle and she became fit. Would that work?

I mean, you can still think back to those memories of pounding a hefty chick, but now she's skinny, so it removes some confusion.

Guys wish their girls had bigger tits and asses all the time. It's much the same, anon. The lifestyle is much more important, so it would easily to overcome this if find a chubby and you can both transition your mindsets together.
>>
>>17440630
So you aren't only attracted to their bodies but to the whole lifestyle? That's an important clue!

Also, i know a few insanely fat moms that have sporty/healthy/fit kids. It doesn't cancel each other out. However, if the girl need to also lead the unhealthy lifestyle associated with fat people then i do agree that this might not be an appropriate match to raise your kids with since those come with other mental illnesses most of the time.

You're still very young. Getting married and having a family is not your main goal atm. Why don't you get a fat gf? Maybe actually being exposed to that lifestyle is the cure you need
>>
>>17440640
Nah, OP meant that the lifestyle is pretty much a prerequisite for the body he enjoys.
>>
>>17440642
No, he said he knows there are fat girls that have a comparable "healthy lifestyle but that he's only attracted to the ones that have an unhealthy lifestyle.
See
>>17440630
Unless my reading comprehension has failed me
>>
>>17440646
>You can't get INSANELY obese (which is what I dig) if you still work out and eat mostly decent food.

This was the main point. He is only attracted to the ones with a shitty lifestyle [because only those are fat enough for him].
>>
>>17440650
Yeah, he might have to find a fat/somewhat healthy lifestyle girl and then feed her cashew butter till she's landwhale tier
>>
>>17440636
I'm not sure, time would have to tell. I would like to think that I would be attracted to the person not the body.

>>17440640

Yeah you did misread me (or maybe my grammar is shite)
I'm attracted to the bodies but I hate the lifestyle

>You're still very young. Getting married and having a family is not your main goal atm.

Yeah but if my sexual prefrences haven't changed in 10 years they wont leave. This will always be a problem, ill want to mate eventually and Ill need a healthy mother.

>>17440650

This is my point.

>>17440661

But I don't want that. Thats the whole reason I made the thread
>>
>>17440598
What town m8 ?

I'm with a chub now. Used to date a size ~24 and ended up hating it.
Bitch would fart all the time, lazy as fuck, rashes in her fucking rolls.. Was disgusting man.
I don't have many regrets in life but thats one of them.

I compromised with a chub because skinny girls don't do anything for me.
She's clean, can cook, will do anything for me, etc.. All good.
>>
>>17440701

The Central Coast/Gosford area.

Yeah I know it is disgusting, I just forget it when I'm horny.

Sounds kinda decent.
>>
File: Ideal 2.jpg (169KB, 962x1039px) Image search: [Google]
Ideal 2.jpg
169KB, 962x1039px
>>17440701
Kinda like OP here. Wanna run marathons, going vegan, starting lifting again yet always head straight to SSBBW, like roxxxie sized.

Kinda thinking like this though. Aiming for something like pic related. A good compromise between my wants and what is practical.
>>
>>17440861
Damn she a qt
>>
Here's what I can do.

Get a chubby bbw whos very outgoing. Make sure she only has got healthy lifestyle around you and does whatever she wants in private. It's illusion but it works.

Say she looses weight, which would take a long time homie trust me they fluncuate, turn her into a swinger for other bbw girls so you just have threesomes with bigger bbws. What bbw is gnna say no to an attractive dude and another bbw it's like her best friend and the exact version of a dude she wants to fuck.

Boom, threesomes with a hopefully bbw bbw, and a guaranteed bbw. All in the comfort of your mind, until after u blow on two ovese girls, then ya got problems :p
>>
>>17440598
>I'm a relatively sporty guy
>I can only pop a boner for BBW/SSBBW girls (Chubby/Obese girls). I find them so attractive physically and its the only thing that can get me horny
You aren't having an identity crisis, you just have mommy issues.
Being into women of a larger stature is a result of having unresolved issues with your mother or mother figure.
>>
>>17440908
Don't think this is the case at all.

I posted earlier and I always try to pin down what caused me to be into fat girls and I can never tell. I always assume something triggered since it's not really normal.
>>
>>17440903
>Boom, threesomes with a hopefully bbw bbw

Just make sure that bed has a mammoth rating
or the only boom you'll hear is the bed breaking
>>
Marry a fit girl. Raise fit kids.
Spend money on bbw hookers/bbw sugar baby. Get your fix.
>>
>>17440598
Do you like the image of BBW's Or them in real life?

Because that photo is taken with clever lighting and posing techniques to make her appear very attractive and seductive. Real life large women are rarely that appealing and camera tricks are just that - tricks.
>>
>>17440598
can we stop with this "bbw" thing? theyre fat. you are attracted to fat girls. there is nothing inherently wrong with this, but lets call a spade a spade. sugar coating unhealthy lifestyles is not helping anyone.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.