[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (349KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349KB, 1239x795px
I need to kill myself but pure helium isn't really easy to get by these days.
Will gas sellers just sell me pure industrial helium/nitrogen/argon if I request it? Is it possible to hook up these bottles to a flow regulator or would the tubing just burst?

Pls no normie answers like "it gets better lol".
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
Self bump
>>
Avoiding not telling you to kill yourself, just make a noose and hang yourself. If you're worried about the pain, your goal is to die. You can handle a few minutes of pain before death.
>>
>>17440599
I don't have a beam to do it from. And I wouldn't want anyone to find me while doing it in the woods.
>>
>go to WalMart
>Buy one of those birthday balloon kits that comes with helium
>Stream your death

Realistically, just use a fucking bullet. Why go to all this trouble?

it gets better lol
>>
>>17440600
aand nobodys gonna find you in your apartment?
youre keeping a letter behind then I assume..
>>
>>17440602
Those kids are dillited now and don't work anymore. Can't get a gun around here.

>>17440607
Nobody would find me while I was doing it, so nobody could save me.
>>
>>17440567
Just use a damn rope.

>normies
You're a normie too, anon. Normal people waste their time researching ways to die painlessly.

The not-normies, they toss a rope over a door and start swinging, because they don't give a shit about 15-20 seconds of "pressure" before they black out.

Go google "how to make yourself pass out." Then go make yourself pass out. When you wake up, toss a rope around your neck, and stand up high on something and connect the rope to something that will not break under 4x of your body weight. Now, just make yourself pass out and you won't feel a fucking thing.

Faggot.
>>
>>17440614
How bout you catch the bus yourself cunt. Why would a normie want to kill himself, lol.
>>
File: 1466424904804.gif (67KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466424904804.gif
67KB, 300x400px
1. Go to shooting range.
2. Rent lane and gun. (You don't pay until you're leaving)
3. Ask clerk to show you how to use it.
4. Learn how gun works.
5. Thank clerk, shoot target a couple times for show.
6. Put gun in mouth, pull trigger.
PROFIT!
>>
makes me feel sick thinking about it. have you accepted your death?
>>
>>17440678
>Put gun in mouth, pull trigger.

Don't put a gun in your mouth, that is easiest way to fuck it up. Put the gun against your forehead or temple.
>>
>>17440567
>>17440600
>>17440608
>wahhwahhh I want to kill myself
>nobodys method is good enough
Figure it out yourself then, princess.
>>
File: 1459363388675.jpg (98KB, 640x771px) Image search: [Google]
1459363388675.jpg
98KB, 640x771px
>>17440641
Idiot
>>
>>17440567

> car, pretty long steel rope, tree
> one end loop around tree
> second end loop around neck
> enter car
> start driving
> rope tightens
> you decapitate
>>
>>17440567
why do I get the feeling that this would actually be extremely painful?
>>
>>17442204
Can't speak to the specific image posted in OP but the exit bag or helium hood is one of the top assisted suicide methods. Inert gases don't trigger the body's suffocation reflex so you just pass ou within a minute and die 15-20 minutes later. Big potential problem is if someone finds you and tries to save you during that period, congratulations! You now have severe brain damage and life is even worse.
>>
>>17442204
Because if he takes the mask off, then I die.
>>
>>17441771
Glue your hands to the sides of your head, so when they find your body it looks like you ripped your own head off!
>>
>>17440567
>>17442228
I need more info about this.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.