[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking Out A Crush With AVPD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1444259493181.jpg (611KB, 1771x1482px) Image search: [Google]
1444259493181.jpg
611KB, 1771x1482px
Little background:

>work with this dark skinned qt3.14
>be very well-respected and well liked at work, she's only been there a couple months
>95% sure she liked me right off the bat
>talk to her a little, flirt eventually, she's into it but I'm very shy and so is she
>the time came to ask her out a couple weeks ago, can't bring myself to do it, even though I feel extremely confident about it
>never actually asked a girl out in person, been rejected every other time
>98% sure I've lived with undiagnosed Avoidant Personality Disorder all my life

How can I go about denying every urge in my body and just ask her the fuck out? I'm sure I'll always regret it if she ends up with someone else.
>>
>>17440010
First off that shit is mental, it's only true if you believe it and limit yourself.

Second off you're literally fetishistic about her skin color, chances are you're a scrawny white guy which isn't wrong but keep in mind.
a) women are very judgemental, if she's got bitches as friends (not real women, bitches) they gonna pick on her for having a scrawny white guy as a bf, which in short will end up in her feeling bad for being with you, which ends up in cheating or a break up.

Third, go for it and stop being a bitch ass pussy limp dick 3 inch hero shy lanky skeleton nigga, even if you fail you will learn from your mistakes after sometime.

Best of luck my nigga
>>
Just dont treat it like its a big deal. Relax dude, you know she likes you so whats stoping you? Dont waste your time dude. If you dont ask her out someone else is gonna do it and you will end up feeling like shit.
>>
>>17440010
Literally just ask. Don't beat around the bush - something along the lines of "I think we could be more than friends" works fine.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.