[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Dumb Question for the girls, how do you separate the guys from being a friend and being a boyfriend.
>>
>>17439872
The ones you arent fucking yet are friends
>>
>>17439879
no shit but like what makes a girl separate them, what makes her say oh hey i'd like to be in a relationship with that guy.
>>
>>17439891
How about you ask her you idiot, not all women are the same
>>
>>17439891
She's attracted to him and she thinks they'd be compatible.
>>
>>17439900
There has to be a general thing that girls look for, I know each has their own taste to a certain extent but there is a middle ground
>>
>>17439904
If if it was that easy dont you think we would have a no bullshit guide to women by now?
>>
>>17439904
Wrong.
>>
Women are selfish, fickle, and random as hell. Everything about their decision in picking a guy is usually bullshit centered around how they want to appear, how big the guys dick is, whether the guy is vegan, their political stances, have tattoos, have conformity issues, financial problems, criminal history, whether they want to spite someone that told them not to date the douchebag, etc.

Asking for women to tell you what her sick kinks are that make them pick the douchebags that the majority of women pick? Big mistake, anon. A woman never reveals her dirty laundry unless it provides advantage/leverage or to spit venom for pure spite.

But there you go bro, a guide to the bullshit choices and variables women consider when picking a boyfriend. Enjoy finding out that guys are simple and want sex, food, and romance, and women want a fuckton more than just those three things out of a man.
>>
>>17440110
I hate to be the one bitch that tries to defend women, but I'm going to. I do admit we're fickle and random, and retardedly indecisive (plus we crave attention WAAYY more than we should, i'm guilty). But generally, out of the girls I know and myself this is all wrong.

Yeah, we have preferences just like everyone else but that doesn't necessarily determine whether we're going to date you or not. It's simply whether we're compatible or not. And I know that can be really confusing because sometimes we're really nice to guys but we don't know what kind of signals we're sending (or we do, i'm sorry).

And about we want? My boyfriend lives with his mom, doesn't have a job, and plays video games all day (am i sounding bitter yet?). Does it bother me? Yeah, it does but he has such a great personality and he treats me well so it doesn't really bother me all that much. I know it feels like the entire female population is set out to make your life as confusing and terrible as possible but trust me, it's not at all what you make it out to be.
>>
>>17439903
Fourth post, worth most
>>
>>17439904
Are you fucking retarded or some shit
>>
>>17439872
>Dumb Question for the girls, how do you separate the guys from being a friend and being a boyfriend.
What do you mean "how". It is literally just a matter of being able to see guys as something other than relatives or potential mates. You could do this too, flipping the genders.
>>
>>17440247
self-indulgence and masturbation solved. emotional investment put in realistic goals for easy consumption. better/worse depends on who you talk to.

>>17440110
large generalization implying simplicity. valid point but the system lacks personality and that is the weakness.
>>
For me the two things are strong enough attraction and there needs to be a deeper connection.

Deeper connection obviously doesn't need to be soulmate tier, but you know, I need to be able to have a good conversation with him that goes beyond books/movies, social anecdotes, joking, how life is currently treating you etc.
>>
>>17440684
Do you generally give these guys a chance to make this connection, or do you immediately give up and start giving one word responses if he says, "what's up?".

How do you get to these points of bonding with people you -didn't- go to school with/ met through friends?

Better yet, what are the big red flags of boring that throw some of you girls off immediately, since you seem to be so prone to dropping a perfect chance at something so small as a sneeze.
>>
>>17440708
Of course, I wouldn't become friends with them through one word answers. And yeah I regularly test the waters in all of my friendships and see if we can talk about something more personal, or more abstract, or just an everyday topic we don't usually discuss. Worst case scenario is that you get confirmed that this is your realm of friendship, best case scenario you found new territory to explore.

Same as you meet anyone else. You start talking at a gathering and that goes so pleasantly that you exchange info or seek each other out next time.

You are looking at it from a male perspective. A girl is less concerned with finding a boyfriend to begin with than with choosing the right guy, also because they don't want to rack up a string of short lived relationships or flings.
>>
>>17440724
You answered all wrong. Almost like you read my statements backwards.
>One word answers/ test the waters
I was asking how you, specifically, test the waters, give me some of your own examples; and if your first chance at exploring doesn't work, how likely are you to give it a second shot? Could fail because of anything: missed text, asleep, busy, etc.
>Start talking at a gathering
Fucking obviously. You don't need to talk as though EVERYONE on this site is a complete dweeb. I, personally, seem to have great interactions almost everywhere I go, am great at making people laugh or smile, yet NEVER get asked for my information. In fact, from both guys and girls, once it gets to that point, they then start acting like I might be a serial killer.
>Haha, no one can be this cool. He must be-
Whatever the fuck it is, I want to know. It seems like nothing I do can get rid of that "but what if" that everyone hides behind.

>Red flag question
This was about just getting to be friends, not a boyfriend or husbando. I can't even get friend-zoned, so I have no current desire for such future endeavors.
>>
>ITT: Waaahh I can't hold a conversation so shallow bitch whores never let me touch their boobies
>>
>>17440785
By asking them shit? I thought that was pretty evident. Asking for childhood memories, how they look back on former relationships, how they feel life changes them, what part of their education struck the most personal chord for them, how would they describe their parents etc. And yeah, you can be asleep or busy, but that's no reason to never follow it up with an answer. Also mostly talking about real life conversations.

It was because you stressed school and friends. Have you tried wrapping it up in something more practical? Eg if you mentioned that you have something they want to learn about or use, you can slip in something like "if you're still interested in checking it out sometime shall I give you my number?" Especially with guys, obviously with girls you risk getting rejected simply because they think it is too much like a date and they might want to be friends but not go there, but with men this should be the easiest way.

The thing is that most people are, to an extent, awkward, shy etc. They won't stick out their neck and/or feel nervous to set up a meet up with a near stranger. That is why you go multiple times, hit up the same people, and play the long con. This allows them to form their own opinion of you.

>He must be-
Friends are defined positively, not negatively. It's not a matter of someone having a dealbreaker but of not feeling enough incentive to take the leap. And that probably has to do with afore mentioned hesitation and not knowing you well, not because you didn't pull off looking like an okay human being. Making friends is notoriously hard if you're not forced to bond through shared activities.

And seek out events where social interaction is encouraged or obligatory, like a reading circle, discussion group, dancing class (virtually always a clamfest)...
>>
>>17439904
Height is universal, although there are always exceptions. Smell is also important to a woman, but you obviously have to get up in someone's personal space to smell them.
>>
>>17440247
>And about we want? My boyfriend lives with his mom, doesn't have a job, and plays video games all day (am i sounding bitter yet?). Does it bother me? Yeah, it does but he has such a great personality and he treats me well so it doesn't really bother me all that much.
What initially attracted you to him? Do you want to change him or wish he would change himself (yes, there is a difference) or neither?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.