[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend went to a party with her old friends and drank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
My girlfriend went to a party with her old friends and drank a little then took photos of one guy while he was naked. She said he has a gf and trusts him so it was okay...apparently he is ~artsy~.

I trust that she didn't cheat on me and she came home and told me about it, but I still find this situation outrageous because I would have flat out refused if a girl asked me to do something like this (I can't drink alcohol for medical reasons so maybe that helps).

How does /adv/ recommend I proceed with this situation?
I feel pretty humiliated by all of this.
>>
>>17439517
Big redflag there famalam.

If my girl did this I'd fucking cut her off completely. What she did is not only outrageous but also disrespectful towards you.
>>
Eh just tell your girlfriend you're going to a strip club since she is so down with naked people.
>>
then tell her she's a slut whore and break up with her.
>>
>>17439517
Of him or with him?
Neither are good be 'with' is worst.
>>
>>17439544
"Of him" is correct
>>
>>17439550
It's not as bad as the other anons are making it to be but it is a cuntish thing to do. For me it's immature, i see it as "lol he is naked i'll take a picture XD".
>>
> she is doing damage control famalabamacana
>>
your gf cannot behave in a trustworthy way when she goes to parties with her old friends and drinks.

she needs to stop doing between 1 and 3 of those things if she is going to continue with you.
>>
>>17439517
lol
>>
>>17439517
Beat her shit
>she said he's artsy
Beat her shit for not only being a slut but an autistic slut at that
>>
>>17439529
Ha! Yes! Do this OP. She even remotely acts shitty, dump her ass on the spot.
>>
>>17439517

You know what she's doing and why but you don't want to face it
>>
>>17439517
Wait for a while.
If this starts picking up, and she's seeing her "old friends" and being "artsy" more often, call her shit.
This might seriously be a one-time thing so don't blow it out of proportion.
>>
>>17439517
and I bet he has "artsy" nude pics of your gf
>>
>>17439517
See if you can pull it up online, or reverse search it.

If you can't find it, put that shit online and be sure to credit all of his social accounts. You know, for art.
>>
>>17439517
>I feel pretty humiliated by all of this.
Then break up. It's your life, your happiness, so how you feel is the only part that matters.
Unless you get off on the humiliation, nowadays that's a big thing.
>>
>>17439517
What does your gf think of what she and this guy did? She thinks it ok? If it was art why didn't they use a studio for the setting instead of drunk at a party?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.