[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improving appearance in 17 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (491KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
491KB, 500x375px
I have two weeks to stop looking like a heap of trash.

What can I do?
>>
Shave, go outside, stop feeling sorry for yourself, shower, haircut if needed. Dont fuck your life away at the computer screen
>>
>>17439521
I do all that and I'm still ugly. I have until the 25th to stop being ugly.
>>
find some fag to give you a makeover? i dunno
>>
body glitter
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 1280x960px
>>17439552
You're my fag now.

The fuck do I do.
>>
>>17439528
Get some fashionable clothes. Get rid of your acne(google how). Learn how to make up, even as a guy. A subtle bit can make a huge difference.
>>
>>17439592
I don't think I have acne.

What kind of clothes are fashionable?
>>
>>17439587
are you a lesbian?
>>
>>17439508
You can actually do a lot.

>Get a haircut & then style your hair
>Shave
>Practice smiling
>Practice good posture
>Buy some better clothes and shoes if you're currently wearing rags from Wal-Mart
>Get a tan
>>
>>17439618
No, just ugly.

>>17439627
How exactly does one practice smiling?

Again, what kind of clothes ARE fashionable?
>>
>>17439587
what the fuck happened to your head
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x356px
this is a tragic post
>>
>>17439615
how fucking braindead can you be
>>
>>17439638
You practice smiling by literally just smiling. In every day life, you're not going to remember to smile, so you want to build your reflexes to do it naturally.

>Again, what kind of clothes ARE fashionable?
This question is highly variable depending on your age and location. Look at the popular guys in your town and around your age group and study what their wearing.
>>
>>17439587

Smile.
Ditch the shitty slayer tshirt. Wear plain t's or shirts.
Get yourself a nice pair of jeans. Levi 511's or something similar. Don't buy skinny hipster jeans.
Hair looks shit. Either go full romper stomper or grow the top out a bit.
Work on your posture. Hold yourself more confidently.
>>
>>17439697
22, Europe. I wear the exact same shit as every other guy I see.
>>
>>17439742
I sleep in that thing.

It grows on its own and not much I can do about it.

what the fuck is a romper stomper?
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1142x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1142x1300px
>>17439508
Become a carpenter !
>>
>>17439751
Bald.
>>
>>17439815
I'm currently trying to grow it out, I shaved the whole thing off after a shit haircut, and the holocaust jokes were endless.
>>
>>17439638
Go read the /fa/ sticky and you're on your way
>>
>>17439746
Well do you want to look good or not? Go wear the same shit you think other guys wear if you want to look like literal shit, but if you want advice don't wear a band tshirt and get a blazer. Get hair product. You look like a skinhead
>>
>>17440363
>get a blazer
oh holy matrimony DON'T
>>
OP, what is happening in 17 days? Whatever the event is might help us give you better tips.
>>
-Hair cut
-Shave
-Pluck and trim eyebrows
-Nose/ear hair trim
-Decent clothes
-Underarm anti-perspirant deo
-Body spray
-Cologne

That's all u can do
>>
>>17440386
Yeah it's not ideal at all but at least it's a step up for a non /fa and would hide the shitty tshirt.
>>
>>17439587
Wear nice shirts/dress shirts. Pants, never shorts. Dark denim if any.
>>
File: 1468962058461.jpg (45KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
1468962058461.jpg
45KB, 500x692px
Op not gonna lie I kek'd

But I will help, because a girl I very much fancy is coming in two weeks and I must get better looking too.

So, I recommend you go /fa/. You look like you could pull of the "I don't care" kind of cringey tumblr thing. Minimalist and mysterious is your best bet
>>
>>17439587
2 weeks isn't a lot but start lifting your arms look really skinny and small, just go to the gym. Changing how you look takes months and months of trail and error. Finding a good haircut, finding good clothes, building muscle and whatever else. I started to change myself in November last year and I'm still working on myself.
>>
Workout alot. You'll get a glow.
And lemon water in the morning to clean your system
>>
>>17439587
What is your sex, op?
>>
After seeing your pic, I'm not from /fa/ but people tell me I have somewhat of a sense of style.

> Hair too short, you will probably not going to change that in two weeks. Either cut it or leave it be, but it will not help your getting better looking at this point
> You look short, but you could probably handle a shady hipster look, go for a long coat, with a subtle color
> Nice eyes, embrace with with rond sunglasses if you can, you could wear that shit off
> Shirts, suits, an uni color top will fit you, avoid any color too flashy
> Jeans, chinos, and other kind of slim looking pants will do
> Don't wear boots, unless you know which kind of boots to wear with your outfit

Don't hesitate to ask a sister, a girl to help you get new clothes, well you might even ballz up and ask the people working in store, they often have great ideas. Also, ask /fa/

And it's not my domain but you do look a little... tired, work out a little bit, eat healthy and lose the "I'm a nihilist" look and get some fire going, people mentioned smiling believe me, even fags will be on your ass if you give them a gentle smirk.

You gave yourself too week, now get up and change your life. Fuck the bitch.
>>
>>17441379
*two

> faith in myself lost after that mistake
>>
>>17439508
>>17439627

>good posture
this. it makes you look and feel more confident.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.