[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A grown man asked my friend for money.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mickcloak1.png (161KB, 270x386px) Image search: [Google]
mickcloak1.png
161KB, 270x386px
>be me
>have a friend who is a 20 y/o girl
>one day, her best friend's dad called her up to meet him at wendy's to "discuss his daughters boyfriend"
>when my friend showed up, they briefly talked about the boyfriend, and then the father asked her for $500
>my friend is a very unassertive person, and in a panic she gave him the money
>the father promised to pay her back, and at a later date gave her $150 which he asked for back a few days later so he could mail her a check.
>my friend, being nervous and unassertive again, gave him back his money
So i know she is being stupid, but any /adv/ in this situation? I'm thinking she should tell her friend, but the father begged her not to and now she is afraid of "betraying him" and hurting the relationship with her best friend. I want to help, but this is such a weird situation i dont know what to do.
>>
Yes? Tell someone? Get video proof of them exchanging this shit?

$500 is no fucking small amount of money, and god knows what he fucking needs $650 dollars for, and is acting so sketchy.

You or somebody else needs to go with her when she does these 'meet-ups' because she is being taken advantage of.
>>
>>17439295
>650
First of all, its only 500
Second of all, 500 is a small amount of money
>>
>>17439279
You need to tell your friend right now to tell her parents about the situation, and you DEFINITELY need to make sure she does not meet up again with this man alone. Something sounds seriously fishy about this guy, and god forbid he tries to rape her or hurt her for more money. The fact that he asked her not to tell his daughter is sending serious warning bells out.
>>
>>17439304
He gave her 150, and then took it back.

But if you wanna lose 500 bucks and for some reason be okay with it, whatever. Fuckin go for it
>>
>>17439295
>>17439310
It is $500, but she at least has about 20 text messages about the money. She is definitely getting taken advantage of, but she is so unassertive that i am scared she would give him even more money. She is scared to even let me come with her, because she is scared he will get mad that she told someone.
>>
>>17439311
That was not OP
>>
>>17439326
If your friend is as much of a push over as you say, you need to FORCE her to tell her parents. A grown man does not ask his daughters 20 y/o friend for money, something is seriously fishy.
>>
>>17439295
>$500 is no fucking small amount of money
I too remember what it was like to be poor
>>
>>17439372
We are in college. $500 is a decent chunk of change for us.
>>
>>17439279
What a dumb bitch. What's her number? I'm going to ask her for money
>>
>>17439279
OP give us all her number we will all ask her for money and then she wont be such a generous cunt
>>
>>17439372
I'm an adult that has had a full time job and I thin $500 is a large amount

>It's larger than anything I'll amount too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.