[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some standard first dates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1439673260996.jpg (454KB, 2136x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1439673260996.jpg
454KB, 2136x1424px
What are some standard first dates?
>>
>>17439202
Fish Market
>>
>>17439202

depends how heavy it is.

casual date is going out for coffee. slutty date is going out for drinks. romantic date is going to dinner.
>>
Bowling at night.
>>
Got a question.

What if you dont live in a city? Just in a little town, where would you go?
>>
Any date that's an activity. Bowling, rock climbing, etc. First dates are supposed to be fun.
>>
It depends on how you met, if it was through online dating. Get coffee or a smoothie.
>>
>>17439210

Going out to an expensive romantic dinner for a first date is highly unrecommended.
>>
Dinner and a movie has been done to death.
(unless she asks for it)
(she won't)

DON'T!
>>
Nothing too romantic (ie not a dinner at a 5 star restaurant) and nothing where you're not talking to each other (ie the movies). Coffee may work, but that's kind of boring and can get awkward fast. It's better to do some type of activity, like:

>going to the zoo
>going to a baseball game
>playing mini golf
>going to an amusement park
>going biking

The possibilities are endless.
>>
my boyfriend and i went to a craft store so he could get some markers...then as we were leaving the store he invited me back to his house for dinner where we smoked pot and cuddled and he shyly asked if he could kiss me and i was like YES YES YES. we've yet to go on a proper date bc we're hermits. but if you're weird and find your weird self in someone else it can work.
>>
>>17439620

Don't listen to this weird and retarded fucking degenerate
>>
>>17439584
Is going to an amusement park really ok for a first date? Should you pick her up or meet her there?
>>
>>17439639
In my opinion, yes it is. I love amusement parks. However, it may not work if the two parties are scared of heights/roller coasters.

I don't know you, nor do I know the girl/guy you're bringing on the date. What interests/hobbies do you both have? Pick an activity based on that.
>>
>>17439658
Damn I wasnt in a proper amusement park for years. Would be fun to ride a 130 km/h 80 m high rollercoaster and kiss tge girl afterwards
>>
File: drive-3.png (1004KB, 1440x614px) Image search: [Google]
drive-3.png
1004KB, 1440x614px
drive thread?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.