[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gril stopped all communication, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1460423979400.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1460423979400.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
Been hanging out w/ this gril for about a month, we're practically the same person. We instantly clicked from day 1, and have become romantically involved, kissing, all the basic stage one stuff.

Then, about two days ago, she suddenly cuts off communications. No texting, no snapchatting, no calling, no video chatting, completely out of the blue. she won't answer, or return.

I'm incredibly confused, we had a good thing going, and it suddenly died, from no seeming fault of my own.

I have no clue what's going on, and feel like shit. Any advice is welcome.
>>
Maybe you should visit her house and check if she is alright (´・ω・`) . Maybe she had an accident or she is going through something very though and just wants you to visit her.
>>
>>17438602
That's actually a really good idea, thank you. I just don't want to show up at her place unexpected, and come off as stalker-ish.
>>
>>17438637
Don't worry about it, just ask her straight away if everything is okay.
>>
bro if you didn't fuck her she lost interest wait like three days and just text her something kinda funny if she still doesnt respond move on sorry bro
>>
dont go to her house or text incessantly he is either fucking with you or a noob
>>
File: 1439333561497.gif (52KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1439333561497.gif
52KB, 625x626px
>noob
>>
>>17438804
lol bump >noob
>>
>>17438589
She found a "better" man and doesn't know how to let you down without revealing what a huge twat she is for leading you on and fucking with your feels.

Let her ignore you. Ignore her if she tries to contact you. See her in person? Cuss that dumb cunt out.

This shit's happened to me several times. Forget em, Anon. She's ashamed, stupid, and fickle as fuck. Not worth your time or concentration anymore. At all.
>>
Unless she had a freak accident or something (unlikely), chances are she has lost interest in you and doesn't want to pursue the relationship any further, and doesn't have the courage to tell you, so she just ignores you and hopes you get her incredibly subtle message.

It could be like
>>17440003
Where she found some Chad who's taller, better looking, whatever. Women are really fickle and usually don't respect concepts like loyalty.
>>
>>17438774
This, sadly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.