[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranoid self (/adv/ get in here)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 19768495453.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
19768495453.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>It's all in your head, you're just being paranoid.
So my mother is chatting with this guy from another country which keeps promising all this cheesy fluff "I'll help you, I'll come to your home country, I don't care if you have kids, I'll take them too!". Because of this cheery cherry bullshit talk my mom took down her Tinder profile and went.

Now the reason she even had her Tinder profile was for a few quick lays, she only had it for like 2 weeks and then deleted it. But during that period of time I wasn't around home so I'm telling myself: what if it wasn't hormones, what if she was realizing that she can actually get rid of her kids and live a new potentially better life, at least that's what I'm telling myself.

(Continued in the next post).
>>
>>17438124

show her the creepy pasta narration of the girl who met a man on a website and ended up going to africa and was creepily never heard of again
>>
Your mom is fucking stupid. Bitches fall for this scam all the time and get in trouble. JUST FUCKING DON'T
>>
File: home.png (115KB, 432x287px) Image search: [Google]
home.png
115KB, 432x287px
Now she wouldn't leave me right? She's a serious and mature person, she doesn't do that kind of bullshit. But I keep seeing all these other people's moms which left their kids for a new life.

Plus my mom and my whole family has a reactionary personality type. They don't do things in a proactive manner, they only do it under conditions, accidents, coincidences, kneejerk manners.

So I'm scared shitless of being left alone. Now I have a somewhat intelligent conscience capable of reason, but my body isn't. My heart is pumping like crazy and my temperature is going up whenever I'm scared. Yes, that kind of anxiety.
>>
>>17438136
First off, how old are you? And second, why don't you just tell her how you feel?
>>
Now I wouldn't be so scared if I wasn't an autistic shut-in - who would be dead if he was left alone for more than a month.

I kept trying to make money online to at least have that confidence, but I'm utterly failing at it. I'm shitty, terrible, horrible at campaign kickstarters, patreon, facebook advertising and bitcoin trading.

But even if I had a million or even a billion dollars I would be very lonely and suicidal if I had no one, no close family member or a very close friend next to me.

I'm scared I'll end up homeless without even a cyanide pill to end my misery.

I'm 14 years old. And I keep seeing all these 16 year olds either alone in their homes(with their parents gone in different countries making a better income) or the teens working at fast foods.
>>
>>17438124
>I'll come to your home country
You should be more worried about your mothers safety. Sound like some guy is trying to steal her money
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.