[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: hitch.jpg (27KB, 300x455px) Image search: [Google]
hitch.jpg
27KB, 300x455px
Is there really a way to make someone who's not attracted to you suddenly be attracted to you? or is it something that mostly happens by itself, you could say randomly?
Can you get someone to like you simply by flirting the right way?
>>
Put nicotine in their food every time you see them, they will correlate you with the nicotine and feel like shit when they're not near you.
>>
>>17437912

i think the problem here is that you are treating girls like they are all robots running hte same software.

you CAN get someone to like you simply by flirting the right way, however some people will never like you no matter what you do
>>
>>17437917
I proposed this idea to my school administration back when I was a sophomore to reinforce test scores. They wouldnt even take me seriously
>>
File: 1433186967744.png (235KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1433186967744.png
235KB, 500x398px
After failing and succeeding many times I realized the guy who gets the girls most is simply the boss of the group. You get your own group of friends treat them all nicely and text them from time to time and ask how their day was. If you have girls in this group they will see how nice you are and get crushes on you from time to time. Thats basically a freebie right there.

Next lets get to girls that don't like you yet . If its a bar you can flirt right away and get away with it. But if its a girl at school or work its best to get her out on a group outing and show how other people interact with you. Once she see's you are approved by other people and its ok to go out with you, you are in the clear. Then you isolate and flirt with her hang out with her alone and then flirt. There you go that's 2 free girls that like you right off the bat just from being nice and developing a decent base. Also it helps if you use a lot of girls as your base to both raise the success rate with the unknown girl and raise the chances of a girl in your base group of liking you.

Womens mindset work more in terms of relationships and other people rather then the male mind set of the goal and you. If you can pull this off you don't really need to be attractive or anything to get girls to like you.
>>
Date someone who looks similar to her, but hotter.
>>
>>17437940
Sounds like good advice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.