[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

*pic unrelated*
I've only ever told my boyfriend this and I'm just going to get straight into it, because I don't know what to do.
When I was 13 my 15 year old then-boyfriend pushed his finger up my asshole without consent and it has been fucking up my life ever since. Since then I haven't liked people touching me at all. I'm 19 now. I only realised recently that I was raped. I have been repressing it since it happened. At the time I didn't even know what rape was and I really didn't understand what was happening and didn't feel like I could do anything about it. I cried so much afterwards and I didn't know why. But because I have repressed it so much, I have half convinced myself that it didn't happen. But since last year when it all came up again, I haven't been able to repress it again. I can't have sex because I get flashbacks. I'm constantly worried that my rapist will come into the cafe I work in and I will have to face him. He came in a few weeks ago and I nearly had a panic attack. I was shaking so much. He terrifies me. And I don't think he knows what he did to me.
I don't know what to do. I feel like I'll never get past this. Like I'll never have sex again. Like I'll never be ok with people touching me.
My boyfriend says I should go to counseling. But the idea of telling anyone seems as impossible to me as flying. I really don't know what to do. Advice?
>>
File: 1380736617256.png (6KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1380736617256.png
6KB, 252x256px
>>
>op has never heard of butthole inspection day
>>
>>17437821
he was 15 and didn't know his way around female parts and likely going for the vagina and mistakenly hit ass. Ridiculous
>>
File: tmp_510-q6cCUNV-964379065.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_510-q6cCUNV-964379065.gif
2MB, 400x332px
>>17437821
Thanks op, I needed a pick-me-up. That shiy was hilarious
>>
>>17437833

This isn't bait. This isn't even a hook. OP just tossed some fishing line in the lake and said, "We'll get those deer now for sure, Dad!"
>>
allow your current boyfriend to fuck you anal and it will help you get over it
>>
>>17437821
He was just checking for prostate cancer, chill.
You're all clean, get over it.
>>
>>17437821
I feel sorry for your boyfriend. Now he can't put his finger in your but like every other guy.

GUYS OP IS A BUTTSLUT
>>
File: Operator.jpg (34KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
Operator.jpg
34KB, 300x281px
>>17437821

Nigger, learn to broad stroke your stories.

No one wants to read your Charles Dickens length posts.

I raep'd my grillfriend after she told me that she
had wanted to break up for a few months but was too afraid of how I'd react.

But that's why I did it; I did because she had wasted my time and money for the past few months.

I couldn't let that go unpunished.
>>
>>17437833
Hello, this is part time job? Wut?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.