[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for the R9K question, /adv/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1468034422431.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
1468034422431.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
Hello. Im looking for advice on child rearing. I hate almost every woman Ive met at this point, and Im convinced they are either all whores, inbreds ir feminists. Should I get an egg donation or keep trying to find a woman that isn't a cunt?
>>
>inbreds ir feminists
lol irony

If you think women are bad, children are the fucking worst. You're not allowed to get rid of them for a whole 18 years, and even then they may grow up to be a piece of shit anyway. Your daydreams of brainwashing a sweet, innocent daughterfu aren't grounded in reality.
>>
What's wrong with feminism?
>>
>>17437735
Im aware kids can be be pricks. I'm concerned about whether I should go full single dad or search for a woman that isnt a complete cunt.
>>
You despise half the human race but think you can bring up a healthy individual? Have you considered that she might be a girl and you'll fuck her up entirely with your ideas about women?

Egg donation is a solid option though, but you're looking at incredible costs. Hope you have 100-200k at hand.
>>
>>17437747
I happen to have a lot of money saved up. I dont despise half the human race, Its just that most of them are not someone I want to raise a kid with.
>>
>>17437751
There's a whooooole lot in between not wanting to raise a child with someone and "hating" almost everyone out of billions and billions of people, with the author's note that the rest are no doubt worthy of hatred for reasons you have not yet been able to confirm. (Being inbred, really?)

How do you want to teach a son how to have healthy, fulfilling relationships with girls? How do you want to teach a girl how to not internalize your ideas about her gender, and how to look for positive female role models among the people you feel contempt for?
>>
>>17437753
Found the feminist.
>>
>>17437753
OP here, You're ignoring half of my question.
>>
>>17437757
There's nothing in between being a feminist and being against hatred towards women?

Besides in any comparable situation my advice would be the same. If you feel hostility towards the world and pass it on, be it for the dominant culture or the political system or certain races or either gender - you stunt your children in their ability to have a blank slate and form their own opinions in their own time.
>>
>>17437765
But from what Ive seen and read, children need a foundation to thrive. Blank slates suffer.
>>
>>17437761
No, I don't think you should go looking for a miracle woman who doesn't set you off. I don't think it's worth it. If you have an issue with the majority of the women you met throughout your life, then you have an issue with how you look at women and it's not a matter of personal and individual dislike. You can try to overcome that, but you would likely need to soul search (when your OP at least shows no self insight in the role you played in ending up with these feelings) and find out what the underlying bias is, where it stems from. And then that is still only the first or second or so step into adjusting your world view. Changing is hard, people are set in their ways.

Let's face it, the way you feel now, it just seems much more likely to me that if you were to find that one woman you don't dislike, it will work out until she does something that pisses you off, and then you will at least be tempted to consider that perhaps she's just as bad as the rest. Being able to not initially dislike someone is not the same as being able to respect them as their own person even when they annoy you to no fucking end.

It honestly seems easier to me to just have a kid by yourself than to head down that path. I just think you should really thoroughly consider how you will try to not affect them with your views if you do.
>>
>>17437772
A good foundation is giving lots of positive reinforcement that daddy loves you and will always come back and what not. Having consistent rules that provide a child with structure and a sense of stability in a dynamic world they are still constantly learning about.

That is not the same as passing on your personal trauma to them. And if OP hated Jews, alright, probably a kid could grow up in a world with a solitary figure of authority and role model who hates Jews and wind up living a normal life despite his knee jerk animosity. But setting your kids up to distrust the opposite gender really hampers them, it is scary enough to put yourself out there and break your balls as a young guy to begin with, let alone if your father constantly gave off the impression that women are evil whores. Your kid will likely develop his own complexes in life without receiving some from birth.
>>
>>17437788
Its mostly jews that OP hates.
>>
>>17437732
I mean, at the very least he gave us a warning.

I appreciate your consideration OP.
>>
What are you going to do with an egg donation? Fertilise it with your own sperm and then implant it into your uterus? I feel like you don't quite know how pregnancy works.
>>
OP, I think we've talked before.

You're a single fella, looking to get an egg to fertilize and have a surrogate give birth.

Honestly, get counselling. You seem to be wanting to relive your youth, or prove that you're a better parent than your own, by raising your own child solely. This is a bad idea all around.

What is your deep down motivation for wanting to do this?
>>
Anon if the only constant between you and other people is you maybe you're the source of the anger and hate?

Learning to let go of hate is a very nice thing, like every emotion it has a place but you can't keep it with you and reignite it imagine it being wood for an oven after the wood has been burned up you need to clean the oven and reset. This is true for every emotion positive and negative.

Let it exist and then release it and then let it go away from you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.