[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Stop Being Jealous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: BestAdviceEver.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
BestAdviceEver.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Mainly:
>have good female friend
>naturally smart, nice and feminine personality
>pretty and pleasant looking
>only drawback is her extreme negativity and severe social anxiety and suicidal threats

Recently I've realized how jealous I am of her. I've been getting into fitness, cooking, reading and drawing and improving my social skills, yet deep inside I know that people will still be drawn to her and like her because of her looks, and she doesn't even have to put in any effort to get people to initiate the conversations. Sometimes, I feel so inferior whenever I'm with her because people would always notice her. Another of my friend also said that even if she has this extreme negativity, people will still like her even more as they want to "fix" her and love her.

So, how do I get more confidence in myself, overcome this jealousy and stop comparing myself to others? Thanks /adv/
>>
File: 1470444925546.jpg (70KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1470444925546.jpg
70KB, 460x345px
>>17437589
Become good looking.
>>
>>17437597
How? Makeup doesn't really count for natural beauty
>>
get on tinder

you dont need looks to feel desired as a female
>>
>>17437693
>meeting guys who think you're good enough to stuff their dick in as long as they don't have to be seen with you or pretend they like you
>feel desired

Casual sex is pretty bleak.
>>
>>17437707
Why do you think those guys are talking to your friend? It's the same kind of superficial attraction.
>>
>>17437714
I'm not OP but no, it's not the same. As a cute girl if you smile at a guy the right way, even if he is primarily responding to her looks he will feel tender and giddy about her. A lot of guys would hope that it progresses to a relationship, or even daydream about that.
That is an entirely different thing from picking people up online to have awkward sex and nothing else. That those guys want to fuck the not particularly pretty girls on there has nothing to do with any virtue or appeal of them personally, it is simply that they want pussy and the girls involved are not ugly enough to turn them off entirely.
>>
>>17437707
you cant overcome jealousy, but a jealous feeling after getting pounded by the local chad is 10xbetter than jealous feeling because your friend is 10xmore attractive than you. You lost the genetics game, but you are a woman, so you can easily make it work(tinder/online dating/whatever ugly woman use to fuck goodlooking guys nowadays).
>>
>>17437722
Virgin detected.
>>
>>17437726
Your detector is off.
>>
>>17437714
OP here, I'm not referring to sex, but general relationships, which also includes friendships, normal conversations and impressions on other people. The fact that she's better looking = more people willing to talk to her/become more receptive

>>17437725
I think you missed the point, as what I said above, it's not just about sex.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.