[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She wanted the D and I bitched out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sun.gif (2MB, 513x601px) Image search: [Google]
sun.gif
2MB, 513x601px
>My wifes best friend came to visit.
>She is married also and we are all really close.
>But me and her are exceptionally close.
>My wife is suspicious but oddly trusting.
>We were being super sexual the whole time she was down, holding hands, grabbing ass, and putting eachothers sunscreen on when it was just me and her... it was erection causing and she said she felt like she was gonna pass out lol.
>Last night she is down, the stars aligned and I should have fucked her. I didnt and she was being distant after that.
>Drop her off at airport when she goes inside I text emojis of my disapproval of her distant behavior. She immediatley responds and is texting me a lot and quick being funny and sweet but we cant talk about what did or didnt happen cause our spouses might see texts.
>I cant tell if shes just being nice or if she still wants the D
>I sent her a snapchat in just a towel telling her she looked incredible and I wish i coulda got more of her.
>She didnt respond I think shes scared to get caught.
>So I facetimed her husband while I knew she was at work but would be coming home while we were still talking. When she got there she asked who are you talking to he said Cameron and then she got all excited and bubbly "HI CAMERON!"
>she could have just said hi or just ignored me if shes not attracted to me anymore but I can't tell if she's just being nice or if next time I see her I will get to fuck.
>>
>>17437583
fuck you OP
>>
>>17437583
Fuck you dude
>>
Idk sounds like a paradox usually if you fail to make a move girls lose interest I can see how you are confused since she is still being nice
>>
this is OP so that night when I didnt fuck her we were all laying on her bed together and my wife gets up and says Im gonna go take a shower keep her company, I wasn't even wearing a shirt and my wife had been suspicious the whole time. I bitched out cause I felt bad but I just miss the intimacy. I know this is weird to most people but my buddy is weird around my wife according to her and I always encourage her to be nice to him she told me that he touched her but and stuff and I wasn't even mad
>>
>>17437620
I suggest you ask her best friend instead of us OP
>>
My advice is to not cheat on your wife.
>>
Ive never cheated on my wife and ive had opportunities before this and wasn't even tempted. However, this fell into that cliche of it just happened. Everything felt so natural and the chemistry was so strong without either one of us trying. I actually really like her and feel like we wound up with others spouses lol we all have a lot more in common and have better chemistry with eachothers spouses. But my wife and her husband are super clingy and personality wise would be perfect for each other.
>>
but both would die at even a hint of anything like that
>>
>>17437583
You should cheat on your wife. You're so stupid that you'll probably get caught within a month, and your wife will see you as the piece of shit you are and divorce your dumb ass. Everyone wins.
>>
>>17437779
classy post is classy
>>
slow clap... lol
>>
>>17437779
This
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.