[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I give an honest review?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2-wavy-a-line-bob-hairstyle.jpg (62KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
2-wavy-a-line-bob-hairstyle.jpg
62KB, 500x482px
I got my hair cut yesterday at a salon (I'm female). My hair was long (from shoulder to ass about 18 in) and really thick even with layers. Well she didn't give me the length I asked for (made it too short) and "thinned" my hair out which made it extremely short in the back. She basically turned my hair into hers.

Pic sort of related. It looks like this, but the layers are shorter in the back and they're covered by a long layer of hair on top.

Do I give an honest review of this salon and call out the stylist or do I just keep my mouth shut?
>>
>>17437437
Give an honest review, truth is always the best, so they can learn from their mistakes. And also, that kind of haircut doesn't look bad in my opinion, but well, is your hair kek.
>>
Why didn't you tell her when you were there? You could always call and ask to speak to the owner or manager
>>
>>17437437
Don't go personal but give an honest review.
>>
>>17437441
And this, you could tell her when you were there.
>>
>>17437437
so she gave you a lesbian cut. It will grow out
>>
>>17437441
What would be the point of that? My hair is too short for her to fix it. And I doubt they would give me a refund.

I never had my hair thinned out before but she made my hair look stringy like hers. I didn't see this stringiness until this morning. She covered the horrible back layers with a long layer of hair on top. At the time she cut it I didn't think that it looked that bad, it was just shorter, so I didn't say anything. Now the more I look at it the more I hate it.
>>
>>17437444
What would be the point of leaving out her name?

I want to give an honest and personal review but I don't want to look for another Salon to go to. I also would feel guilty if I didn't say anything and other girls got a bad haircut from her.
>>
>>17437596
You can go back and ask them to fix it, it's already shorter than you want it so it would make more sense to just have them change it to at least look nice. If they refuse to fix it for free, even when they gave you a cut you didn't want, then you should leave a bad review. Otherwise the review is a bad idea and you need to just deal with it.
>>
Was this in San Diego by any chance? I got my hair fucked over by the same person if so lol. It took a year to grow out of that mess.
>>
so it's a little short and you asked for layers without actually knowing what that means?
>>
>>17437610
The only way they would be able to fix it is if they put a weave or fake hair on my stringy hair. And I doubt that they would give me free hair.
>>
>>17437617
I didn't ask for layers. I told her I wanted my bangs trimmed and a long long a line bob. "A line bob's are usually shoulder length" she said. I said " Yes I know. I want all of my hair to be past my shoulders." Instead she cut it above my shoulders. She made a disgusted face later on and said "Wow. Your hair is REALLY thick." She suggested she "thin" out my hair. She told me what it was and I said that sounds great but not to take off too much. She didnt listen to me and took off more than half of my thickness.
>>
>>17437596
The point is to try and get it fixed, refund or no. The manager or someone more experienced who has probably seen many fucked up haircuts can work with you to get it fixed for free.

Other wise enjoy your fucked up hair and writing your passive aggressive online review. Not sure why you came to /adv/ honestly
>>
>>17437618
If you plan on going to that salon again after bringing down their online reviews over something you wouldn't even mention in person, everyone there is going to avoid working on you like the plague. Just avoid the girl, or leave a review and change salons permanently.
>>
>>17437615
Not San D, but wow youre really close.
>>
>>17437634
Youre right. I'm just gonna find someplace else. Thank you guys for the advice. I hope you guys have a great day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.