[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out with gf yesterday, drop her off home at like 6PM >her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

File: 1441977672238.jpg (111KB, 527x589px) Image search: [Google]
1441977672238.jpg
111KB, 527x589px
>go out with gf yesterday, drop her off home at like 6PM
>her friend was supposed to come over
>she says she might go out, but probably not, and if she does, it's gonna be quick
>she can't get home past 10PM anyway because she lives in a building with her grandparents
>so she can't stay out until late
>her friend calls her, I hear her say "no, I won't go out"
>get myself home, we chat a few minutes on the phone
>7PM she literally disappears with no warning
>internet cut off
>8PM, nothing, 9PM, nothing, 10PM, nothing
>start getting worried because the place she was supposed to go to is close to a stadium, and it's game day and things get crazy
>try calling her once, no response
>get a little more worried
>try calling her again, finally she answers, says she's in front of her house with her girl friend and other two male friends she didn't even tell me about
>I hung up on her face at this point
>stays out until midnight, finally appears
>gets mad at ME for hanging up on her face
>tries to make ME apologize for reaction to her actions
>goes to sleep

Could I possibly be in the wrong here? I mean, what the fuck.
>>
>>17437274
To add a detail I forgot, when I called her it was already 11PM, so pretty late for her since she can't stay out.
>>
>>17437274
What are you worried about?
>>
>>17437319
The fact that she can't go out until late, said she wouldn't go out, then disappeared until 11PM and didn't answer her phone the first time. I would have no problems with it had she warned me "hey, I'm going out now, might take a while", but she didn't at all, and on top of that had two friends I didn't know about.

It's like when somebody usually gets home from work at around 8 and then they disappear until midnight, and you don't know where they are, if they're ok, what they're doing, etc. That kind of thing.
>>
>>17437319
>>17437331
Also on top of that, I felt incredibly stupid for wasting my time worrying because she said she got back at like 9PM and they stayed IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE, where she could have sent me a message in thirty seconds, until midnight. I didn't pass through her head at all.
>>
She fucked both those dudes Op, probably took their jizz is every fucking hole.
Congrats, you're a cuck m8
>>
>>17437336
She's fucken lying to you op
>Classic cheating signs
>sounds like you'd be better off not with someone who bs's you
>>
>>17437274

You're a fucking psycho. Jesus, she can't go three goddamn hours without checking in with you? You have so many trust issues I doubt you could keep a goldfish as a pet without thinking it was sleeping with your mom every time you went to school.

Just... wow. Yes, YOU have to apologize. And quit being such a paranoid shithead.
>>
>>17437361
Don't listen up this faggot, OP. Your gf is showing major red flags and you have a right to be upset.
>>
>>17437274
>she's in front of her house
no she wasn't and she and her gf went on a double date and made a late night of it. You are angry about the wrong shit OP. Blows me away she makes the plan to do this right in front of you.
>>
>>17437331
>two friends I didn't know about
two male "friends" Come on OP say it with me she and her friend went out on a date with two new guys. She went dark because she was enjoying the company of these men. Honestly how stupid can you be and it very typical for a woman that does this to flip it and make you the bad guy when she just stepped out on you.
>>
>>17437274
Yes you have the right to be mad OP, she's obviously hanging out with other dudes behind your back and didn't want you to know about it.

If there was nothing suspicious going on she would have told you straight away/answered your calls.
Plus she's fucking 180'd it on you and made you the bad guy for no reason at all other than caring & being worried about her, very suspect if you ask me.

How's the relatio been so far, has she been distant?
Argumentative?
>>
>>17437274
It's time to hang out with other girls behind her back then she how she reacts.
>>
>>17437274
Funny she wanted you to drop her at 6 and that gave her enough time to get ready for her date at 7. My god
>>
In my experience, people that are cheating are very aggressive when "almost caught" and they go full defensive trying to make other person look bad. Also they themself seems to be very suspicious and possesive while fucking other people.
>>
>>17437434
idunno man, isnt it more of a damned if you do // damned if you dont scenario?
when talking about specific cheater behaviour.
>>
It's never appropriate for your SO to hang out with the opposite sex
>>
Oh my god I hate it when people do this shit.
"I'm only gonna be there for an hour tops." 4-5 hrs later they leave.
"Only gonna play 1 more level then I'll go to bed" 3 hrs later they go to bed.
"I'm gonna eat which only should be about 10 min then go to bed" 2 hrs later they go to bed.
"I hate giving you a time frame because you might get upset that it's wrong" It's only wrong because you made it wrong, dumb ass. If you know what you're gonna do then say it. Dont lie to me.

Anyway, in my opinion OP, I think you didnt do anything wrong. You hanging up the phone is nothing compared to her straight up lying, avoiding your calls, and being a sneaky untrustworthy bitch. Do the same to her or get out because people like her keep lying about dumb shit like that.
>>
>>17437461

I disagree to a sense.

Its wrong she didn't tell him and was avoiding his calls and acting sneaky. But I have a few female friends who I only see as friends and my girlfriend has a few male friends who shes only friends with.

Not saying her friends or my friends don't have other motives. For all I know my female friends want to jump my bones, but I know fine well that isn't going to happen, and I trust my girlfriend enough around "most" of her guy friends because I think they respect me enough not to try shit and my girlfriend has been loyal for 3 years.

Who knows, maybe I'm to trusting. The only people I don't let my girl hang out with are ex's or friends that try it on with her all the time via texting or flirting.

Random strangers hanging out with my girlfriend at midnight though seems sketchy and I'd be pretty worried though.
>>
>>17437423
Thanks for understanding my side. It comes and goes. She's sort of bipolar. She's either distant or very lovey and affecionate. Very argumentative. Never seems to get my side of anything.
>>
>>17437274
Similar things have happened to most of us guys OP. The hardest thing for you is to face what really happened here and don't allow her to convince you it was nothing. Two girls and two guys go on a double date. The only person that got in the way of their good time was you. Your gf was able to manage it pretty well and the four of them laughed about you after the call and later she got a good night kiss
>>
>>17437451
I don't think so. Healthy behaviour would be for her to apologize for making mistake and lying for anon, then she should apologize for being unreachable (nothing too great, just being sorry, because she was clearly in the wrong here). She could also say it wasn't a big deal and when OP hung on her, at least she should be considering enough to say sorry that she made him feel bad, even if she don't agree with him. Instead she went aggressive and want OP to apologize for hanging up on her. It's fishy.

Bigest cheater I know of, was constantly making accusations and was insanely offended by any doubt on the part of her husband. She was also extremely possesive. It's insane because she was cheating on her husband with at least 5 guys during their 8 year marriage.
>>
Ugh. This thread makes me hate women even more than I already did. Fucking catty, whiney sluts, all of them.
>>
>>17437472
To add to this, for example: Yesterday when we went out. I get there, she's normal, we go to a mall to buy a gift for her dad, talk about a lot of shit. On the way back she randomly becomes a cunt and is cold to me several times, doesn't even look at me, etc. Says she wants to go home. Then we get to her house, sit at the stairs, and she's lovey, apologizes for being a cunt, hugs me, I get home, she says she loves me and will try to get better.

Then immediately pulls the disappearing act.
>>
>>17437487
...she's just acting nice before she goes out so you don't get suspicious of her when she's with two men.
>>
>>17437485
>making mistake
she didn't make a mistake. she planned to go out
>>
>>17437487
You sound more like her father than her bf, as in you look after her.

Do you have a steady job?
abit of cash to splash here and there?

If so watch out.
>>
As for the cheating comments: They weren't guys from the streets, they were friends from school, I know their names and all, but it still didn't matter to me and I got irritated at the fact she didn't tell me. I think that's wrong.

We were actually talking about cheating yesterday on the way back from the mall and she was saying she believes in karma a lot and it must be a horrible feeling to live with and she'd never be able to cheat. She also called her mom a "whore" for cheating on her dad. I trust her. I understand if you guys don't though, from an outside perspective I'd think the same.

My issue was with the disappearing, the lack of understanding, and then wanting to turn shit on me.
>>
>>17437487
It's not nice how everyone in this thread attacks this girl and it might be just that two guys were her old friends that came with her female friend and she didn't know they will come. Than she wasn't contacting you because they always sas her for being your little daughter so she wanted to show them, she can have good time without constantly checking with you. Then when she finally checks in with you and they have their jokes for being good little kid to you, you hang up on her like you don't respect her at all and she gets mad...

Having sad that, it's only one of the possibility. Other is she at least thinks about jumping ships and is in a pickle now. What you described here, could be her having internal monologue about leaving you, when she gone from "I love him, I can't do that to him" to "I want someone else" to "he is best thing for me" to "I don't know!". That would be unacceptable.

Would you need to do now, is gather information. You need to know what is fucking going on.

I've seen my share of cheaters and they always try to look innocent, it;s up to you to realize what is true. Maybe she deserves your apologize, maybe she deserves to be dumped.
>>
Why is your gf hanging out with chads and clubbing on Saturday instead of you? Did you have to play skyrim or something?
>>
>>17437493
I meant, mistake about hours and what will happen. Maybe she didn't lie on purpose, meeting just honestly got different then she thought it would.

>>17437506
Well she talks the talk. We don't know if she walks the walk. Most cheater are able to say shit like that, most cheaters will get in your face when accussed and could promise on their parents life that they are innocent. It's quite unbelivable how little virtue some people have.

It might even be, that she does something that she doesn't recognize herself as cheating (I just went to have some fun with my friend, tee-hee) but in reality was date, one of her friends want to snatch her and is slowly creeping his way into her heart. So she would be emotionally cheating.
>>
>>17437498
Yes, I'm a model. I've been spending a good amount of money lately but mostly because she's been broke, she wants to pay for stuff sometimes. She's not like that.

Also my job is exactly the reason I don't worry too much about her scrawny friends from high school, but I'm being a smug cunt here.
>>
>>17437506
OP your girl isn't bipolar but clever and she used anger to put you off balance when she knew she wanted to go out, knew it wasn't right and knew she needed to hide it from you.

You are ignoring the fact she duped you, then got mad when you found out.

Having a logical argument about disappearing and being worried doesn't matter nor will it fly with her.
>>
>>17437520
>Maybe she didn't lie on purpose
yes she did. All she would have had to do is send OP a text her plans had changed and talk to you later. Nothing big.
>>
>>17437506
>she believes in karma a lot
well her little party last night should have consequences but seems OP wants to roll over
>>
>>17437506
>My issue was with the disappearing, the lack of understanding, and then wanting to turn shit on me.
all things cheaters do when caught
>>
>>17437556
Right? It's obvious to me. I'm pretty sure a lot of anons have done this though, ignored the obvious facts to stay in fairyland. Lord knows I did.
>>
>>17437556
The reason I kind of brush off these comments is because I've known her for a long time. She's got her mom's temper. Even before we had anything romantic going on, she's always been prone to rationalizing her own selfish behaviour and getting mad when questioned.

It's not exactly new.
>>
>>17437564
We all know it's different when you are the one with a girl. You love her, you want to see the best of her. It's like we create this idealised version of her instead of looking at reality. Then when we try to imagine her actions and why they happened we think about this ideal girl instead of real one. Aaaaand then ofcourse is the old "I love her!" and "If you love her you would trust her".
>>
>>17437571
>She's got her mom's temper
So she got cheaters temper? Nah, mate, she is a keeper (sarcasm).
>>
>>17437571
just because you know she is rationalizing her selfish behavior means you have to accept her selfish behavior. if anything by accepting it you are encouraging it. last night for example. this isn't about staying out late but the fact she blind sided you with a date she knew was not the right thing to do but did it because she wanted to. and guess what you will be the one to apologize ultimately for spoiling her evening
>>
>>17437361

You're either an idiot or a woman. Why do women always cover for each other like this, when you don't even know her?
>>
>>17437575
Exactly. And then sometimes place the blame on ourselves. I know I did. "If I was a better boyfriend, she wouldn't have to seek out companionship with other men". It's all bullshit though, fact of the matter is most girls are ungrateful attention seeking whores.
>>
>>17437575
been there as well and foolishly it took more than once to knock sense into my head but upon reflection the warning signs, sometimes outright blatant evidence was there all along. OP is about to give us the she is different speech shortly
>>
>>17437582
I don't know why it's seemingly in their nature to take care of men, and bite the hand that feeds them.
>>
>>17437586
take advantage*
>>
>>17437581
her buddy gave her cover last night. My guess she wanted to go out with one of the guys so her friend planned to stay over and asked another guy to make it a foursome. Problem solved
>>
>>17437508
>it's not nice
Stopped reading

You have to go back
>>
>>17437581
I have to agree with this it's so fucking true. I'm a woman and I hate when other women do this shit. "We're supposed to stick together though!" No, I'm not gonna defend some dumb ass just because she has a coochie.
>>
>>17437274
guess OP didn't want to hear the truth
>>
she goes out without you
why?
>>
File: 1417399355225.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417399355225.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>17437515

fucking LOL
>>
Two 16-year olds having teenager relationship drama. Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>17437274
Sounds AIDS, I would honestly leave her
>>
>>17437487
>>17437274
OP based on the way she behaved when you took her to buy a gift your gf sounds fucking identical to my ex, trust me anon when she says things will get better it wont and it just goes in circles and eventually she will go crazy.

I had the same thought about my gf being bi polar when things happened like that gift.

Now the whole thing with the two guys does sound really suspicious but don't assume anything just talk to her about it, the worst thing you can do is assume stuff just be honest about yourself. See how she reacts and pay attention to details, but honestly OP you need to have a think and talk about your relationship because if you don't do anything it'll only get worse, doesn't mean you will or have to end it though
>>
>>17437274
IDK I'm like you in my relationship OP, but we don't really fight over it because bf will just shoot me a text or call me every couple of hours if he goes out to a bar or something. And if I'm out I do the same thing.

It just feels like a courtesy/don'tworryaboutmeimok thing to do.

But like, if i know my bf is out where females might be, as the amount of time it takes him to check in with me lengthens, my anxiety heightens.

I'd tell her the fact that she was wishy washy about going out, then went dead for a few hours made you worry. Apologize for coming off harsh. Ask her next time to check in.
>>
>>17437361
OPs girlfriend blatantly lied numerous times in the same evening and is hiding something.
Completely reasonable from your point of view, OP. That being said, there's a miniscule chance that meetup happened spontaneously and you are overreacting, but given the information you have chances are you just can't know and have any reason to be concerned.
>>
>>17437471
>the heterosexual males and females can have a friendship meme
You dense motherfucker. Her "friends" want to fuck her senseless.
>>
This board has become so fucking toxic, holy shit.

You didn't talk for three goddamned hours, OP, it's not the end of the fucking world. But sure, let 4chan tell you they were on a double date and you're totally right here because all women are out to "cuck" us.

I'm leaving here and not coming back.
>>
OP here. Despite some paranoid theories about posting and double-dating, I really, REALLY appreciate anyone who took the time to kind of understand my side and not being called an insecure beta a hundred million times.

I think she felt guilt at the end of it and knew I was right, because all day yesterday she was quite nice to me.

>>17440397
What ended up happening with your ex?

>>17440453
Yes, exactly, it's courtesy to let your partner know you're ok. Just vanishing for hours, specially night hours, is incredibly inconsiderate. Also I think you hit the nail on the head on two parts

>if i know my bf is out where females might be, as the amount of time it takes him to check in with me lengthens, my anxiety heightens.

>I'd tell her the fact that she was wishy washy about going out, then went dead for a few hours made you worry
>>
>>17440606
>I think she felt guilt at the end of it and knew I was right, because all day yesterday she was quite nice to me
you said she always does that when the two of you are together but more importantly did she apologize to you? You think she felt guilty but did she tell you that you were right and she was sorry? Doubt it
>>
>>17440546
It's not about "not talking for three hours". It's about being decieved, lied to, ignored and then SHE get's angry for anon to hang up on her.

>I'm leaving here and not coming back.
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>17440957
Nice try, OP. You came here to look for validation, and when people rightfully call you an insecure faggot, you throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old.

I really hope she breaks up with you. You sound like an insufferable cunt, and I can't imagine any girl would ever be happy with you.
>>
>>17440606
i knew it. of course youll hang out with her again and everything's fine now because "she was nice to me!". i guarantee you OP, give her a couple days and she'll return to her old bitchy manipulating self. and you will fall hook, line and fucking sinker all over again, you gullible fucking idiot.
>>
>>17440967
doesn't appear they even talked about anything that happened last night. OP is just so giddy she hung out with him today after he hung up on her. Cannot save him
>>
>>17440961
Kek, I'm not OP, you insecure faggot. Haha.

I thought you was to leave and not come back. Huh? I guess we couldn't expect a spineless pussy like you to keep his word. Go away, noone wants you her. I guess you hear it a lot, don't you?
>>
File: 98165.jpg (54KB, 680x553px) Image search: [Google]
98165.jpg
54KB, 680x553px
>>17437274
>>
You seem a bit possessive, OP. On the other hand, your gf is acting shitty as hell. Everyone loses.
>>
>>17437274
It's based on the girl if you can trust her,I have a friend and she had a long distance relationship and hungout with me and her ex and other guys and didn't do anything to anyone, grant it she was very loyal, asexual so no reason to cheat, and other things I can't to into based on the relationship but still. You have to look at how the girl is op if she has a past of doing stupid shit you need a tighter leash
>>
>>17437577
Oh yeah, a real catch. OP, I hope you have your plans in order and have a pair to start lining up your next move. No harm in being prepared should you lose your nerve.
>>
>>17437274

You got cheated on or were about to. Better cut ties from the dishonest whore.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.