[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. So, I found out my gf is cheating on me on wednesday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: alcohol-500x363.jpg (46KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
alcohol-500x363.jpg
46KB, 500x363px
Hey guys. So, I found out my gf is cheating on me on wednesday. Then last night I found out she's cheating on me with at least two different guys. My best friend says she might actually be a prostitute and those are clients (makes sense, because she still wanted to see me but doesn't want me to stay overnight, and she's seen these two guys after 1:30 am).

Well, I decided I would block her and move on. But I feel like shit, man. How do I get over her? I really loved her and she didn't need to do that shit... I could've helped her out monetarily if that's what she needs.
>>
I just wanna get over her and meet someone new...
>>
>>17437144
what do you actually require from us on /adv/ ?
>>
Time heals all wounds. Meet a girl in a bar and get fucked.

Wake up the next day and keep living.
>>
File: Air Guitar.gif (1MB, 388x272px) Image search: [Google]
Air Guitar.gif
1MB, 388x272px
>>17437144

Best and quickest way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

Or on top, if she's a lazy cunt.

You're better off without her, mang.

You're free.
>>
>>17437144
Is she hot? I assume she is since she has business
>>
Exercise man
Make yourself the sexiest fucker in the world
And find someone way better
You can do it
>>
Spend all the time that you have now on yourself, on YOU. Do whatever you want and what you feel that is right. Want a whole day sitting on the couch and watching series? Go ahead and do it, but do it right, immerse yourself.

What helped me during my breakup personally is to get some more exercise here and there, get a bit better at cooking, plan a trip or journey to somewhere for a long period, listen to new music, go out, meet people.
>>
>>17437144
>How do I get over her?
Uh, admit to yourself she fucking cheated and lied and made a fool out of you. Not someone that deserves your love. How long was she your gf?
>>
I am sorry for your loss, OP.

>>17437186
>Time heals all wounds.
Time and distance heal all wounds. Time is necessary, yes, but by itself it's not enough. Letting go is the beginning of the healing process, not the end; the timer only starts when you stop clinging.

What you need, OP, are new things to think about. The first step is to transform your headspace into a place where it is possible to think about other things. Any mementos if her that you cannot get rid of ahould be put in a box, and the box should go somewhere safe but out of sight and inconvenient to access (storage units are great for this). You can break the box out later, when you are better able to handle the feels.

The next step is to flood your brain with new information. Have a look at your backlog of things you thought would be neat to learn but never got around to, and take some things off the shelf. I do not recommend artistic pursuits, because it's too easy to create new mementos, and then the whole process backfires. But almost anything else will do. Your brainis cravin new things to think about, so lead it up.

After that, it's just a matter of time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.