[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, my girlfriend fucked up and really took out some anger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1470118494598.jpg (62KB, 260x321px) Image search: [Google]
1470118494598.jpg
62KB, 260x321px
/adv/, my girlfriend fucked up and really took out some anger on me. I explained in depth how I wasn't in the wrong and how she did a fucked up thing by accusing me and now she won't talk to me.

She just said 'you win, are you happy'

What the fuck bros? Am I just supposed to bend over and take it?
>>
What exactly did she do that upset you OP?
>>
Just say sorry and give her hugs and kisses
>>
She wants to play a little broken. Probably your gf wants to show her love and affection
>>
>>17437031
She sounds like a b*tch. If she doesn't want to talk to you anymore, then you're better off without her cause she seems like a nutcause bro
>>
>>17437031
If you really feel you're right, then by all means stick to that. You don't have to give in to make her feel like she's right when she really isn't.
>>
>>17437031
Women aren't about facts but feelings. Just pacify her with some mumbo jumbo knowing you are right.
>>
>>17437031
I guess she really didn't want to be wrong but you're fine bro. I think she may have just overreacted.
>>
>>17437031

People hate admitting to their faults, especially when they've been unreasonable. Unless this is a reoccuring problem I'd try and forget about it, and hope she'll learned from it for future reference.
>>
>>17437031
>how she did a fucked up thing by accusing me
If you said things like "you hurt my feelings", you did a mistake. You never say things like that to a woman. Should have just ended at you explaining to her that she's wrong and a cunt. Don't show any weakness.

>'you win, are you happy'
The right answer was "yes, I am happy".
>>
What the fuck is in Opie's picture?
>>
>>17437344
Lycra warrior's best friend.
>>
>>17437031
What did you do, and what is she accusing you of?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.