[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice as I feel a bit gutted and upset right with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 421x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 421x349px
Need some advice as I feel a bit gutted and upset right with my current girlfriend.

Known my girlfriend for 1 1/2years we have been dating for 7 months.
Last night started talking deeply towards her. She gets very ready when I say romantic nice things to her. I was going to finally tell her I love her..

Pretty much said to her along the lines of

Me : "I can't imagine my life without you, I never want to loose you"

Her : "me too , but nothing is for certain and things change but I'm here right now and I love our relationship we have"

I gave her a weird look, and she knew. She got upset and I said "oh nice way to ruin a nice moment we are having. "

She said oh I didn't mean to say that, it was just "word vomit" whatever that means, then she got a little defence and said my actions should speak louder than those words I just said . I pretty much didn't feel like saying I love you anymore and felt pushed away. I think she knew she stuffed up last night as she's been a bit more clingy today, been nice , offering sex today...
She left my house an hour ago (been here two days) and sent me a message when she got home .

"I already miss you"

Now , my girlfriend got out of a 9 year relationship previously before I started dating her. I'm not sure maybe she said that because she fell out of love and ended her previous relationship and things changed?

So I feel a bit lost, her star sign is a libra if any of you follow star signs libra definatley way up a lot on their "scales".

Not quite sure how to take it... And not sure why she would say something like that, no one wants to hear stuff like that in relationships. You live it and if that happens, well it does. Why speak of it when I'm talking all romantic??

Advice please!!!!!
>>
Give her time. She's just afraid. She loves you dude.
>>
Star signs? Did you come from the middle age traveler?

OK now to the point. She doesn't really love you. At least not at this point, and even if she really starts loving you at some point, after a 9 year relationship it's going to take a while. She obviously likes and cares about you. But it definitely is not love.
>>
>>17436783

That's because she was afraid of remembering what you said when she had to break up with you. Because I've had an exact same situation and said the exact same thing as her. It doesn't mean she doesn't like you or she doesn't want to marry you, but its just scary when it didn't happen.
>>
>>17436860
who knows if its true love or not?
>>
She actually sent me a text when we had a fight about two weeks ago and said to me

"I'm so close to telling you I love you"

Sooooo.

Finding it very push pull. As to why she ever said what she said during a moment like that. Weird
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.