[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

douchey guy wont leave my gf alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: FFVII-CloudChocobo.jpg (1MB, 1550x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FFVII-CloudChocobo.jpg
1MB, 1550x1600px
this guy has tried literally everything to get my gf to hang with him and before i explain anything, my gf is not an idiot and she's acknowledged that the guy is pretty.. let's just say not the brightest person.

anyway, he's tried snap chatting her topless, telling her he found her favorite pokemon brand new and packaged in his garbage, asks her at least twice a fucking week to hang whenever local things happen and like, it's just getting really annoying. i'm really heated right now and i'm not an overprotective person but today in the group chat that i barely participate in, he asks her to hang with him at some bloc party thing going on in town and it just pissed me off. idk, i really dont know what the fuck is going on anymore because she doesn't sleep with me, it's only if she's pretty drunk or feeling really bad for me i guess.

i'm fed up, i'm pretty done with most of the things going on in life and just wanna know if i should be buying this shit, if he's someone i need to deal with somehow or if this is some bigger picture that i just cannot see.
>>
Kill your girlfriend and fuck the guy. No one will ever mess with you again.
>>
>>17436383
It's pretty obvious.

Break up with your gf because she's riding that boy's dick
>>
Do you know him personally? If so tell him if he doesn't stop that you're going to fuck him up
>>
>>17436449
do you really think so? i mean her and i basically spend every other day together, we also live together and she's the one who is really pushing on getting married however, we don't sleep together much as she apparently doesn't enjoy it. however, during the beginning of the relationship she literally let me do whatever the fuck i wanted with her.
>>
>>17436455
eh, not really and i've told him to fuck off before and i was bit crude but nothing over the top or any cussing even. i apologized recently to try and get to know him a little and then get him to understand that he actually needs to fuck off. idk if that's just a dumb idea or not though.
>>
>>17436466
She sounds like she's about to cuck you for money desu
>>
>>17436383
grow some nuts and call his ass out on the group chat.
>>
>>17436763
lowkey feel like the guy might actually have autism or something so i dont wanna be that guy, you know? even though i really wanna squeeze his throat.
>>
>>17436383
>she doesn't block him
>these requests constantly happen
>only get sex occasionally if she's drunk or feels bad for you

Please jump ship, before you start taking care of another man's child.
>>
>>17436810
like i said, i really don't think she's actually doing anything with him, we spend almost every other day together or around each other. really, really doubt that's the case. i'm not some retard in denial i just have never dated a girl with her tendencies before + this douchey guy just ruining a lot of shit.
>>
>>17436785
And so instead you look like a little bitch.

Take the hit, it's your girlfriend: call him out very next chance
>>
>>17436890
Dude how can you not see your girlfriend is almost an active participant in this?
>>
>>17437000
we're both drunk (at least i am) and i'm openly talking to her about it, she's saying that he has a girlfriend which i confirmed and that he just doesn't have many friends. maybe alcohol is the cure to all these problems and maybe she's just continuing her big hearted ways. like, in all honesty every single day i wonder why she's with me, she really is too pretty to be with some fucking retard like me and i guess that's why i'm here in the first place - i'm worked up and stressed she'll find someone better than me. idk guys, i'm trashed right now and just all over the place, help me lads, i'm hopeless.
>>
Just tell old mate youre going to knock his head in if he doesn't fuck right off. And tell your mrs to block him ffs.
>>
>>17436470
No it's not. You could try it
>>
Tell him it's really not cool to be asking your gf to hang out with him, it's highly inappropriate and disrespectful.

Leave it at that, see what he says.
>>
>>17436449
this she would have block him on whatever chat they are talking on but girls are attention whores and probably gave in.
>>
>>17437057
>she is too good for me
Welp, odds are she is cheating on you and you are too blind to see.
>>
Tell him that what he's doing is threatening everything you hold dear in your life and if he doesn't stop doing it you will make him regret it.
>>
>>17437057
Don't be a cuck dude.
>>
>>17436383
your problem is not this guy. if he wasn't front and center some other dude would be. she has checked out already and riding it till she finds another place to stay.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.