[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I spending my 20's wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: the_end.jpg (18KB, 317x623px) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
18KB, 317x623px
Am I spending my 20's wrong? I feel as if I have not done very much. I know people my age who have kids and are married already. I personally am super scared of kids and petrified of marriage. As a male, this shit seems terrifying.

However, I feel as if my life is less fulfilling. I am astounded by people who even decide to get married. It seems like such a full retard idea.

Is there even a correct way to spend your 20's? I am obviously not having sex or partying much. What will I think when I am 30?

Is there stuff every male in his 20's should do before he is 30 or older?
>>
You could always travel. Or pick up a hobby
>>
>>17436364
>travel
Don't fall for this meme. If you do, don't go somewhere far or expensive
>hobby
This is good advice. Try a few things and see what you like best
>>
>>17436353
Only advice I can think of is do what YOU want. There isn't a 'correct' way to live your 20's. I mean, society dictates that we should be drinking like fish and fucking like rabbits, but as far as this anon is concerned, living your life according to someone else's norms is a recipe for disappointment.
If you don't want marriage or kids, then cool, you don't have to.
Take some time to reflect on what you want in your life, then go and get it. I believe in you mate!
>>
>am i doing something wrong

if you are breathing, you arent
>>
>am i doing something wrong

if you are breathing, you are
>>
>>17436353

if you dont want to get married or have kids, dont. just be open to changei f you like the idea.

but never go into a marriage unless you are certain you can handle a divorce. if ur okay with getting divorced, then go for it.

>fulfilling

the problem here is you equate being too busy to do anything with being 'fulfilling'. dont get me wrong there are parts of parent hood that are going to be very fulfilling, but by your logic anyone who doesnt have kids is not fulfilled, and theres always been more to life than just that, and its true now more than ever.

>as a male this shit is terrifying

it has nothing to do with being a male so dont know why you youd throw that in.

>is there even a correct way to spend your 20s

young adults are known for their 'finding htemselves' phase. its the reason most tv shows starts young people in their early twenties. they are the kind that go on adventures. by thirty you tend to be tired a lot easier and just like to chill out.

ideally you should be exploring hte world and exploring yourself. but exploring can mean anyhting that makes you happy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.