[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Punk Girl.png (732KB, 727x1098px)
Punk Girl.png
732KB, 727x1098px
Hey dudes, so I'm in a situation.

>7 years ago
>have girlfriend
>first love, head over heels, ect.
>breaks up with me
>never get over her
>improve life, get fit, get education, get job ect.
>she contacts me
>misses me, she never got over me
>we meet
>she is abusing alcohol, smoking a ton, talks about changing but doesn't show it
>I still get along with her base self, but don't like all her problems

I'm thinking abandon ship, right? Like I can't wait around and hope that she fixes her shit, like she claims she wants to. Time to drop the torch? Or do I stay and help her, and go for the fairy tale ending? I got my own problems too, but I don't think they are spilling over onto anyone else. Anyone think I'm making a mistake by moving on?
>>
>>17436284
>>17436284
Well, well logical choice would be to abandon ship , but really it all depends on the strength of your feelings for her and how much of your precious time are you willing to spend on one person.
Do you have the will to help her even though it might (often does) fail ?
Age is a factor as well, how old were you when both of you met ? How old are you now ?
Anyway, stay strong and congrats on getting fit !
>>
>>17436284
yes bro, just dump her and move on since you've already basically seen how much better your life has been without her
>>
Take her. Mold her to your liking.

Do not fuck up your second chance. What I would give to have a chance with my first love again

CLAIM HER
>>
>>17436284
>ex girlfriend
Stopped reading there

Anything to do with your ex is automatically no.
>>
>>17436547
THIS,

Mine read the same as yours except the abusing drugs and shit. Dragged me in for emotional validation and then fucked off to another state to be with some rando.

Listen to >>17436547
>>
>>17436284

If she had her shit together, I'd say okay, give it a shot. Instead, she reached out to you when she hit bottom and stuck.

Two most likely ways this goes:

1. She doesn't unfuck her life and is just a parasite in your life.

2. She does eventually unfuck her life and leaves you for an upgrade just like last time.

That said... well, it's one of those things you'll regret if you DO just cut her off now, huh? Try a relationship if you must, just don't become her enabler.
>>
>>17436284
>do I stay and help her, and go for the fairy tale ending?
You're kidding us right? Fairtale ending takes a princess not a drunk ass nasty troll
>>
>>17436284
>>7 years ago
fuck me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.