[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I look on any kind of social media it makes me feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160807-025421~01.png (3MB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160807-025421~01.png
3MB, 1440x1440px
Whenever I look on any kind of social media it makes me feel really depressed seeing people do all these cool things whilst I'm not really doing anything interesting or great. I often feel really insignificant and unimportant, it can be really crippling at times. I was watching the Olympics today and it made me depressed to think about how I'll never do something as great as be in the Olympics. Or when I go outside I can't help but feel like a small little boy and feel bad about myself when I see other people doing things or having fun. If I died tonight in my sleep the world wouldn't even blink. I wish I had something I was passionate about and good at. Should I kill myself? (I just added that part because this is the advice board so I feel like I should ask a question)
>>
>>17435993
>I was watching the Olympics today and it made me depressed to think about how I'll never do something as great as be in the Olympics.
Name three athletes you watched compete. Not the sport they were in or the country they were representing, but their actual names. You can't, can you? For most of them
>If I died tonight in my sleep the world wouldn't even blink
is true too.
>>
>>17436001
They're still doing more than me.

I just want to do something worth while with my life that will make some kind of impact after I'm gone but I feel so worthless and incapable.
>>
Those Olympians thought many times they wouldn't have got to where they are, they nearly gave up many times but here they are. Things may seem pointless and depressing but trust me, it gets so much better okay? It doesn't matter if you don't do something great like going to the Olympics, life isn't about being great. It's about living, living the life you have! Please do not kill yourself, please. Life is the most precious thing to have, you only have the chance once in an infinity to be alive. It doesn't matter if you want to be great, just by breathing and taking in the world and universe around you, you are great. Please do not kill yourself. Please.
>>
>>17436008
And you think that sitting on 4chan and bitching about it and feeling sorry for yourself will make things better? Get off your fucking ass and do something. Get a job, volunteer, further your education. Any-fucking-thing. I don't have any pity for people as pathetic as you. If you don't have anything to contribute to this world, why should the world coddle you?
>>
>>17436017
Being alive for the sake of being alive sounds pretty shit I want to do something with the time I have. I probably won't off myself because I'm too scared anyway.

>>17436020
It's not that I'm doing absolutely nothing with my life it's just that I'm not really doing anything noteworthy with it.
>>
>>17435993
weird, when I look at social media all I can think about is how I don't really want to read all these people's opinions. not that I want a hugbox echo chamber either - I get sick of the neverending cavalcade of opinions even from the people I agree with. I wish they would post more about what's going on in their lives. might motivate me to do something. also would make it less time-consuming to keep up with their lives since I am not in touch very often, which is pretty much the only reason I have social media anymore anyway.
>>
>>17436040
It's not that, it's the fact that this is everything and all that you have, use it! Do something spontaneous! Even if it's just small things like starting gym, climbing a fucking rock, small accomplishments man, then work your way up!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.