[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal prolapse? Or wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

My anus hurts, I have like a small inflamated ball at the top of the anus.

It hurts like hell when I cough
It's hard to poop, kinda like the hole it's smaller, less poop can go out but pooping doesn't hurt.

No blood, just that.
Wait a few days or go with doctor asap?

I don't want to have an awkward check because my anus randomly hurts. Had no sex (never had anal sex)

Thanks. I'm serious, it's been 2 days, funny af maybe but i'm starting to worry.
>>
is this your first day using the human body

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid
>>
>>17435923
There's no blood but it might be one I don't know.
Should I go with a medic?
>>
>>17435941
Squeeze till pops. If the ball pops then clean thoroughly and replace bandages twice a day. If it doesn't pop see a doctor.
>>
>>17435722

Do you take it in the ass?
>>
>>17435946
Pop it OP. It may hurt but if you can pop it. You can remove the puss and allow the infection to heal. If can't pop then you won't heal, infection will get worse, and you may start to notice a low fever over the next week or two
>>
>>17435988
Is not like a cyst, just a small protuberance that it's more inside than outside. No experience taking fingers inside there so it's going to be something new, feels tense like a string but with inflamation around it.

Should I still try to pop it?
>>
>>17435991
Yes
>>
>>17435722

Sounds like a hemorrhoid, maybe with a small clot inside. I had one this year. Only when my doctor excised it did it start to feel better. Go see your doctor.
>>
its undoubtly hemorrhoids. you should eat more fibres
>>
>>17435991

Nononono

It's a hemoroid, ypu will only agitate it if you start trying to pop it

Go to your doctor and get a prescription for some oitment or suppositories.

Eat more fiber
Drink more water
Stop straining in the toilet
Stop sitting on the toilet for long periods of time resding books or browsing your phone.
>>
>>17436947
Thank you!
I'll eat more fruit but I actually eat a lot.
Oatmeal and apple is something I eat for breakfasy 2-3 times a week.

I'm also very, very skinny, alredy went to a doctor to check it and it was normal, all thanks to my metabolism.

Anyways I will follow your advice, eat that stuff. Today i'm feeling a little bit better, less pain and I could go to the toilet with 0 issues.

Sadly I have the bad habit of spending lots of time sitting on the toilet reading/browsing dank memes. At 18 I don't want to spend the rest of my life with ass pain, so I will stop the long toilet sessions. Thank you very much!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.