[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend loves to give me huge hickies, mostly when I go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: hicky_art_by_mcrue.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hicky_art_by_mcrue.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
My girlfriend loves to give me huge hickies, mostly when I go out places without her.

The problem is she won't let me do it to her and if I do she gets upset (even if its hidden under clothes).

I tried to give her one today because shes going to a bachelorette party and got rejected hard.

What the fuck /adv/?
>>
>bachelorette party

Holy shit, leave her now. That's one of the biggest red flags out there. We all know what goes on at those. Sounds like she doesn't want to be marked as taken, but still wants you on lockdown.
>>
Ya that is a major red flag as the anon above me said. If a girl is willing to do something to you but not let you do it to her right back, it means something is very wrong here. She does the hickies to mark you to other girls to know you are taken but she wants to have fun, and let guys hit on her. She probably fucks on the side guy...just saying
>>
Probably doesn't want her boyfriend getting suspicious OP.
>>
>bachelorette party
Unless the bride to be is super christian and religious, it's gonna be full of male strippers fucking the shit out of every girl there, including the bachelorette. At the very least, all the girls are gonna be giving some BJs.

I don't know why this thing is considered acceptable in our society.
>>
If this isn't some original bait then you're a huge KEK.

Also who the hells gives hickies? If you have a job that looks unprofessional as fuck
>>
>>17435736
Why would a girl give a bj to a male stripper?
As if I'd call a stripper to eat her out?! the fuck m8.
>>
As other anons said, you're probs getting cucked op. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
>>17435757
I hope you're not also the OP because if you are damn your world will be crashing down on you very soon
>>
>>17435713
she lives with me

>>17435743
We're both pretty young and I'm unemployed so idgf

>>17435629
thats what I was thinking but still I don't see any other signs she could be cheating.
>>
>>17435736
>>17435713
>>17435629
>>17435619

This board is retarded

She doesn't want them because it can be embarrassing "ooohhhh you had sex" from strangers and friends alike.
>>
>>17436323
So WHY she does it to him?!
>>
>>17437417
because she's an insecure young girl and marking her territory. However, marking does not stop shit.
>>
>>17437435
So she is willing to embarass him and "mark him as a territory" (what the fuck, she is acting like some kind of lemur and we are being ok with that?) but is super angry if it is done to her?! That is infuriating if not clearly red flag.

She wants to mark him? Anon is ok, if she is willing to be marked too. Why does he need to deal with shit, while she is responsibility free?
>>
>>17437658
>I can't comprehend gender and social norms
>>
>>17437716
>gender and social norms
Tee-hee, I am gurl, I can do whatever I want and everyone must cater to me!

FUCK OFF
>>
>>17437731
>Being this mad on the internet
>>
>>17437716
OP here

I actually don't understand it though. All she does is work some shitty fast food job. The neck I can understand but the body?
>>
She wants to "mark you" as her own
But doesn't want you to "mark her"

IE: She wants you to herself, but still wants herself to be open to others
>>
>>17436323
Dumbass detected
here's your (insults)
>>
>>17437783
hahahaha
>>
>>17437794
Lets run through the possibilities
>she doesn't like hickeys
>she could be embarrassed at someone potentially seeing it
Not everyone runs around fully clothed all the time
>some convoluted idea of marking territory

Mountain out of a mole hill imo
>>
Hickey the nipple
>>
>>17437861
>she doesn't like hickeys
Yet, she gives them to him...
>>
>>17437871
It is possible to like to give hickies but not recieve them
>>
>>17437907
Yea. That is the whole point here. Relationship is not doing what you like and not recieving what you don't like, it's about thinking about other person too. Sometimes you have to restrain yourself for the other persons sake, sometimes you have to do something you don't like so other person feels good. It's about healthy ballance.

She wants to give hickey? Ok, but she must be prepared to recieve one too. She don't want to recieve it? Ok, but she is not allowed to give them anymore. It's bad when one person gets her way and the other must just live with it.
>>
>>17437978
>Relationship is not doing what you like and not recieving what you don't like
Should be: "relationship is not ONLY about doint what you like..." damn
>>
>>17435619
Same goes for bachelor parties, son.
>>
liberal millennials getting cucked left and right then going on 4chan to complain about it

your father has failed you
>>
>>17439004
>your father has failed you
Yes he did. Yes he did. Not even OP. But man, my father was not only looser and weakling but he was also abusive. What a package.
>>
Hickies are for highschool.
>>
>>17439086
Wooooow, how aaaawwwwful. My folks got divorced when I was 5 and afterwards I stayed with my psychotic mom whose ''nurturing'' warped my entire worldview and made me a cuck and a socially anxious, no-good, lethargic wreck of a person. My father used to see me only for a year after the divorce and then he just disappeared out of my life. After that, I can count like maybe 8 times I saw him again. So yeah, tell me about it.
>>
Hickeys? That's your problem?

Fuck me, I never believed in the summerfag thing, but /adv/ today is full of shit which is or should have been written by 14 year olds.

OP, if your gf wants to give you hickeys then tell her to fuck off, that's kid stuff. And if you want to give her hickeys then grow the fuck up.

Or maybe you're both actually 14, in which case carry on.
>>
>>17439131
At least I'm not brat entitled to all the pain and suffering in the world. I realize that you had it shitty but that doesn't mean all the else in the world are not allowed to pity their own horrible existence. If you want to one up like that: shut the fuck up, you had not had it as shitty as those african kids that die of starvation or kids raped in dungeons by their fathers. You don't have right to voice any displeasure because you hadn't had as shitty as them. Teeeell me about how you life is aaaaawwwwwfuuuull you dick.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.