[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwhelmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: received_1076818799071845.jpg (17KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
received_1076818799071845.jpg
17KB, 400x320px
I'm a 19yo virgin.

Never had any luck with women. I can hold really long conversation but that always leads to friendships, even though I never act like a typical "nice guy". I just don't fucking understand, I have a friend who sleeps with a different girl each day of the week. He doesn't look amazing and when I saw him "in action" he acts like a completely normal person.

I'd like to be average. Painfully fucking average. I look somewhat decent, but my nose is too big. I feel like I'm obese even though I'm fit. Sometimes I feel extremely confident, but that quickly vanishes. Walking around the city makes me feel like a disgusting bug on the ground. I'm constantly worried about my body language, hair, smell, clothes. I care about people's opinions too much.

I've been thinking about killing myself, because of two reasons. Every single day feels like another 100 meters in a long distance run. Also I recently acknowledged that the only reason why my life feels so shit is because I see it that way. I'd like to hurt all the people around me just to let them know how twisted and broken my insides are. I'm so fucking tired of pretending to be an enthusiastic, extravertic happy guy. I just want to call for help and fall asleep.
>>
Found your problem: your whole posts reeks of "I lack confidence"
>>
File: 1422615136325.jpg (98KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1422615136325.jpg
98KB, 940x627px
Oh calm your shit you faggot you're only 19.

Chances are you're not ugly. You're probably average. WHICH EVERYONE FUCKING IS, for the most part. The odds that you TRULY are ugly are one in ten.

Second, get a fucking hold of yourself. If you feel bad looking, exercise your arms and body. That's the first step to look physically good, which is, gaining a flat improvement over you. It also gives you a fuckload of Dopamin which will make you feel chemically better. Not joking

Second, get a haircut. I'm sure you still got plenty of hair at that age. Get some clothes.

And this will be the scary part, try talking to girls, you'll get rejected. Just try talking. Don't go like "YOU WANNA FUCK". Just talk

And talk. And keep talking. But make sure you't no a fucking pushover. Talk like you'd talk to a dude but about the things SHE tells you. Like get interested in her.

If she's INTERESTED in you (it'll be fuckign hard to know at your age) then you make a move. Wanna go out, the likes.

You'll know in a couple of years to distinguish about a girl who is into you and a girl who friendzoned you. You'll probably beat yourself up over it but don't. Or try not to.

MOST guys go through the whole "nobody fucking likes me, mimimi" and shit phase. Just get a hold of yourself and SEE the things you can improve and try to be less of a downer. You're JUST FUCKING NINETEEN. People here still don't know how to talk to girls on their 30's, you'll be fine man.

Godspeed
>>
>>17435424
Thanks man.

>get a haircut
Fuck, I forgot to mention in my post. I still have a shit ton of a little bit curly hair, but I can't think of a good haircut. I'm scared that I'll look like a fag.

Anyway, thanks anon. That's the shit I needed.
>>
Anon, I lost my virginity at 20. Since then (Im 22 now), Ive had 6 sexual partners. Also, if you worry too much about losing your virginity, you'll keep your virginity.
>>
>>17435600
>6 partners in 2 years

Disgusting whore
>>
>>17435608
lol
>>
>>17435424
Not OP, but being told I'm ugly growing up certainly doesn't help. Hell I can remember being eleven years old, looking in the mirror, being upset with how unattractive I was.
Never getting any looks from anyone, or any girls ever showing interest in me certainly lets me know that people don't think I have a nice face.

And god damn, the way people look at me sometimes like I have three heads. It's even worse when I say hello or good morning to clients at my work and they barely even respond or just avoid me.
And then outside of my full-time job, I'll never forget the look some woman gave me when I was doing a security detail for the Boston Marathon and said good morning to her. The fear in her eyes was terrible, as if I just look like the kind of fucker that would throw away his life and career and was going to shoot her or something right then and there. Awful.

You can't fix ugly no matter what.
>>
>>17435732
>being 18< years of age (hopefully)
>not knowing about plastic surgery
>>
>>17435977
Yeah, because I want to spend literally thousands of dollars just so I can look like a fucking plastic doll. Chrissakes, people in hollywood get the best plastic surgery and it doesn't even look good or natural.
>>
>>17436029
getting a nosejob and a chinjob will not make you look like a plastic doll
>>
>>17435384

I'm 28 years old and I still feel like I'm in your situation. Some glimpes of getting out of it at the moment, but still a long way to go. I still get depressed easily.

At 19 I didn't worry half as much as you did about these things, so don't feel disencouraged. If you start working on things right now I hope you'll find your way much sooner than me... Good luck
>>
>>17435424
Not OP but thank you.

Recently was talking to a girl and things were seemingly going perfect... until they weren't, I had really been over thinking it and the our conversations just got worse and worse. I hadn't really been acting like myself because I get nervous when I'm interested in a girl but I think I can manage talking to her like I would anybody else, worse case is she doesn't like me which appears to be the situation I'm in now anyways.
>>
Big nose = Great clit stimulator

Everyone is average and has body issues. Get over yourself and do something rather than pity yourself all day. Get out there and do stuff and hopefully do a lady in the future and she'll be pleased as punch once you get a bit of practice in.
>>
Look up Patrice O'Neal on youtube

He will change your life
>>
>>17436029

you are handed a way to look good, but you are too good for it.

so accept your station in life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.