[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raising sperg to go to HYPSM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: RaisingChildren.jpg (505KB, 3394x1143px) Image search: [Google]
RaisingChildren.jpg
505KB, 3394x1143px
Let's assume we're talking about a child that's extremely motivated and bright enough for what I'm describing, but a complete sperg and no talent whatsoever except studying for exams.

What would be the straightest, purely scholastic route to scoring admission to HYPSM for this child, that is, purely through the performance in school? Not through having extracurricular activities or achievements, but through performance in grades and tests. He also really wants to go to HYPSM.

Here's my plan: try to teach the child as soon as possible to self-learn by grade six, (either through homeschool), and then homeschool him and spread out virtually every non-language AP exam among his middle school and high school years. After the sixth or seventh grade, he would do nothing but learn how to score fives on these exams and only learn for this purpose, not actually taking the course itself, which will considerably shorten the workload. The structure of the curriculum will be that by the time universities are accepting applications for Early Decision, the AP results for the 12th grade year will be received.

In addition, the same level of dedication will be applied to scoring in the 99th percentile of the SAT and ACT, with frequent practice tests and taking the exam in an official setting as often as possible.

Perhaps I've underestimated the requirements for being accepted into HYPSM. If so, what else could be done in a purely scholastic setting, and assuming the child gets 20+ fives in AP exams and scores in the 99th percentile of the ACT and SAT exams, what's the most prestigious university that would most likely accept him?
>>
Let's also assume he has his heart set out for the most prestigious university he can attend
>>
>>17435234
I don't know anything about American schooling systems but if you don't teach an autistic youth essential life skills he might just hit the wall once he achieves his goal. Random shit like finding the room you're supposed to go to could become insurmountable obstacles.
>>
>>17435317
This wasn't mean to be a comprehensive way on how to raise a child. The reality is that I would go through this route regardless if my child was socially retarded or not. I could have written this from the perspective of a kid who wanted to get into HYPSM purely through a scholastic route.
>>
>>17435234
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>17435234
Make sure to not let him go to his friends' houses if you haven't met their parents yet and make them do homework instead, so they can end up socially awkward and suicidal but with a nice high paying job like me

Good idea OP

Just go fuck yourself and let your kid be a kid, if they want to score 5 on their APs they can. Note, I scored 5 on most of my APs. And my life is shit so fuck you.
>>
>>17435373
>What the fuck is wrong with you
I don't know. Give me a hint.
>>
>>17435805
>so they can end up socially awkward and suicidal but with a nice high paying job like me
They wouldn't be suicidal. Chinese students preparing for the Gaokao have it much more difficult.

>. Note, I scored 5 on most of my APs.
How many did you take? What university if any did you attend?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.