[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, would you ever date a girl who was once fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Guys, would you ever date a girl who was once fat?
>>
>>17435095
Yeah, if she was still trying to be healthy and exercising.

To be honest I'd be worried about her gaining weight back if/when we have kids. I've seen too many people fall into the fat trap after having their kid and never bouncing back.
>>
>>17435119
I think ex fat people who are consistent about it are less likely to gain fat later in their life.
Shit I get so worried when I gain like 3 kg, it was such a pain to lose it.
>>
Op pic is still fat
>>
No. People who were formerly fat creep me out. They're still super weird about food
>>
>>17435139
You’re an idiot.

As a former fat, I've consistently been eating clean for several years now. I still allow myself junk food or whatever I crave. Sure, some people have poor relationships with food despite weight loss, but many also succeed in maintaining a healthy diet.

Don't be this ignorant.
>>
Formerly fat, yes. Formerly obese like pic, probably not, just because I don't like saggy tits.
>>
>>17435095
Yes. If I'm attracted to the person inside the package, I find the package attractive.
>>
>>17435128

Studies say otherwise. Every single person on "the Biggest Loser" gained weigh back within 2 years of being on the show.
>>
>>17435095
Fat people are fat because they lack willpower, I don't trust fat people because they're proven impulsive.
>>
>>17435095

How much extra skin are we dealing with here?

How bad are the stretch marks?

Cellulite amount?

Not to sound shallow because I've dated my share of chubby and thicke grillz.

But ones who used to be super fat and then lost weight just don't appeal to me for some reason.

Now if they were thin/skinny/average earlier in life and put on some weight then that's alright because it happens with age/genetics.
>>
>>17435095

depends how long they were skinny, but yeah. the question is rather 'would you marry a girl who was once fat'.

unlike most of the asshats here i dont mind braeking up with someone for going through extreme changes
>>
>>17435154
Saggy tits are operable
>>
>>17435171
That's because the Biggest Loser, and fast/miracle diets almost always lead to a jojo effect and weight gain. Frankly, you surely don't think that the diet and workout regime in the Biggest Loser is remotely healthy?

As long the new healthy eating habits are preserved, the person shouldn't gain weight again. There is stress on healthy eating habits tho. Fools who follow magical diet plans instead of changing the way they perceive food for life usually go back to their shitty eating habits and get fat again.
>>
>>17435171
>people on crash diet: the show gained the weight back

Truly shocking
It's almost as if they didn't continue working out 14 hours a day after they left the show
>>
File: yare yare daze.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yare yare daze.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>17435195
>JoJo effect
>>
>>17435185
I'm don't have answers to these questions yet. I'm an obese girl who's been struggling with weight all her life and now I started ''dieting''. I suppose I'll need surgery for excessive skin (assuming I'll lose the right amout of weight). I have cellulite right now, but I want to start working out, so maybe some of it will go away. I have so so many stretch marks though. They are white and look a bit like scars, so maybe less gross than red ones, but still gross. The only saving grace is that my skin is very white itself so they aren't very noticeable when the lighting is right
>>
>>17435171
I am talking about a change in lifestyle, not about a crash diet that makes you lose a thousand lbs in 3 weeks.
I started eating healthy 6 years ago. It took me 3 years to get at my target weight. Eating healthy and exercising is a habit, unlike it is for people who do very restrictive regimes.
I am stable since I lost the weight. Gained 3-4 kg top when I was doing my finals, lost them as soon as they were over.
>>
>>17435095
as long as she is committed to staying not fat i dont see a problem with it
>>
>>17435095
I'm a personal trainer, it is pretty much how I meet most women I sleep with, some of them happen to be ex fatties.
If a girl was fat, chances are she has no intentions of falling back into her old habits, but on the other hand if she does fall off the wagon she will probably go all out, we're talking sedentary and eating how they used to eat, and it will be hard to get back on track.

I would date an ex fatty, but I wouldn't do much outside of fuck them, take them out and dump them, many ex fatties I've dated were only kept around because they were clients and paying me generously.

It is worth pointing out that when I say I dated ex fatties, they had already lost most of the weight, I wouldn't date a fatty like the after picture.
>>
>>17435095
Not that one. She's not exactly skinny now, and is basically guaranteed to balloon again.
>>
>>17435212
>>17435213

That's great to hear!

My mother took the easy way out and got a gastric bypass; she doesn't have a lot of extra skin and hasn't said anything about a lot stretch marks so I assume there aren't many.

Do this for YOU, no one else.

It'll improve your self-image SO much and you'll be so proud that you got here doing it the hard way rather than taking the easy way out.

At one point I weighted 240 but I changed my diet and after 4-6 months I was down to my ideal weight of 180.

I drop weight quickly, praise Allah but I also lose muscle mass quickly as well.

And I don't have the motivation or fucks to workout every day and get on the gear to appear super /fit/.

Don't give up!

Oh and watch this every day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>17435212
OP, as much as guys on here like telling you that they'd never date a girl with a bit of cellulite on their legs and a stretch mark on her inner thigh, they would.
Most guys would date you if you are decent looking.

Lose weight, do it for yourself because you will be so much happier and healthier, and everything in your life will be easier.
Everything else will follow. Pinky promise.
>>
I dunno maybe
>>
>>17435095
I find formally fat girls are usually kind, less judging and have more of a personality since they generally couldn't coast by on their looks, and they usually have more empathy, sometimes they come with baggage but who doesn't.
People who judge someone based they didn't have the will power to not eat healthy etc, doesn't look or think of the possibilities of how they became obese in the first place.
E.g Upbringing, Economic factors with cost of food, access to healthy foods, depression, etc etc etc.
There will always be someone out there if you just look.
>>
>>17435171
The fat cells don't go away. They just sit there, waiting to be filled again
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.