[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriendo wants to have sex but I don't feel comfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1464579091946.png (11KB, 522x462px) Image search: [Google]
1464579091946.png
11KB, 522x462px
My boyfriendo wants to have sex but I don't feel comfortable with the idea.We are together for 6 months.I'm scared because he is still virgin.What can I do?
>>
>>17435081
What are you scared about?
The situation isn't going to get better. He will be virgin till you fuck him.
>>
>>17435086
Or till someone else fucks him. OP should buy him a prostitute
>>
I don't want to get pregnant I guess
>>
>>17435098
And how is his virginity going to change it? Use a condom, take the pill, avoid pregnancy.
>>
Sometimes I want so hard to have sex with him,but for 3 months I felt that he doesn't seems to care about me anymore.And I think he don't deserve my virginity.On the other hand I love him so much.I don't know what to do.help me please
>>
>>>>17435136
I smell underage b8.

If you are at least 18 you should already know about sex and pregnancy-prevention, even if you're a virgin. And the questions you are asking... Id guess youre 15 maybe.

If you're not ready for sex, tell him. If you're afraid he's losing interest, ask him. We can't read his mind and neither can you. Ask him. Talk to him. Use condoms if you have sex and do it somewhere you can easily clean up.
>>
>>17435081
If your not comfortable tell him. Be honest and to the point. If you dance around you'll just make it worse for both of you.
>>
>>17435081
>I'm scared because he is still virgin
Meanwhile people on this board continue to insist that having no dating experience and/or being a virgin isn't an issue.
>>
>>17435136
don't do it OP as long as you are not comfortable. 6 months is nothing especially if you are already getting the vibe he only wants your vagina
>>
>>17435081

You'd have to be more specific on what your exact "fear" is here.

>>17435098

Obviously you got over the fear yourself at least once, since you only mention HIS virginity.

If your on the pill and he's using a condom, your contraception potential is virtually nil. And if you do get pregnant, you can just abort.

If you can't face the prospect of abortion, you shouldn't be fucking anyone you're not ready to raise a child with.
>>
>>17435081
Most men don't view sex the same way as women, why are you scared because he is a virgin? He wants to get laiiiid
>>
Don't do it until you absolutely feel ready. You can only lose your virginity once and you will remember it for the rest of your life, yada yada.

Don't do it to make him stay with you. Having sex won't make him fall in love with you if he's already becoming disinterested. Guys actually tend to become less interested after they've had sex.

My feeling is that you should probably wait a few years more.
>>
>>17435270
I don't think OP is a virgin
>>
>>17435274

>>17435136
>And I think he don't deserve my virginity.
>>
>even virgin girls don't want to bother with virgin guys
jesus christ there's no hope
>>
Thank you guy,I will wait and if he loves me he will wait too.I am afraid because he starts to lost interest with me and I think that sex will save our relationship
>>
>>17435320
>and I think that sex will save our relationship

Read>>17435270
It won't.
>>
>>17435306

> Rule 2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>17435081
do you want to keep him? youd better fuck him before someone else does
do you not care if he stays or goes? continue abstaining
>>
Damn women are fucking retarded. Kill yourself is the only option left.
>>
File: Dat Ass.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Ass.png
111KB, 542x218px
>>17435081

Suck his cock.

That'll buy you plenty of time.
>>
File: 1470524496672.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470524496672.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>17435081
Let him fuck you right in the pussy deep and hard your ready for it
>>
File: 1470349736266.jpg (165KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470349736266.jpg
165KB, 900x675px
I hope he cheats on you
>>
File: 1469229031158.jpg (145KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1469229031158.jpg
145KB, 747x1328px
>>17435081
I bet op is a fat unattractive cunt
Kappa just do it
>>
>>17435306
>17
Don't...
Remind me...
>>
>>17435136
>And I think he don't deserve my virginity.
>On the other hand I love him so much.
Huh?

You should not give your virginity to someone in response to pressure, or to soneone you are not absolutely comfortable with. But virginity issues aside, you're not making your boyfriend out to be a very good guy. Why be with someone like that at all?
>>
>>17435270
>Having sex won't make him fall in love with you if he's already becoming disinterested. Guys actually tend to become less interested after they've had sex.
It's been half a year. He wants sex. The vast majority of men would be walking away at this point.

Why the fuck would waiting multiple years make him more interested? The only men that would still hang around at that point would be the no sex until marriage types.
>>
>>17435912
The implication is that if the BF doesn't care about OP she should break up with him and then wait a few years to emotionally mature before dating again. She's seriously thinking that having sex will make him fall in love with her which is a rookie mistake.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.