[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a huge pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: matt damon.jpg (477KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
matt damon.jpg
477KB, 900x654px
What's the best way to quit smoking?
>>
>>17434958
Stop buying tobacco products.
>>
>>17434958
Patch, gum, some kind of aid. Breaking a physical addiction is tricky and takes time.
>>
>>17434958
Stop putting phallic like objects ito your mouth.
Saged
>>
File: 1463019903490.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1463019903490.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
I used a vaporizer to quit.

here's a pre-emptive fedora tip for you marlboro shills
>>
>>17434958
Marijuana? Good luck, with the potency now days kids have had a 65% increase of inpatient treatments, might as well kys
>>
>cant stop smoking
>start smoking weed
>get arrested
>dont be able to buy anything to smoke
>profit
>>
>>17434958
Cold turkey. Every other way makes you go back to the shit tier habit
>>
File: file.png (259KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
259KB, 480x360px
>>17434958
becoming a vapefag
>>
Vaping. It's not as good as quitting entirely, I know, but the improvements to your health are still immense. And when I say vaping, use a REAL vape device like a Pegasus Mini or something, not one of those shitty little cigarette lookalikes.
>>
Take a friday and a monday off work, and stay in doing something else all weekend. Go back to work talking yourself up so high that if you were to fail youd look like a bigger ass than you already are.

Worked for me
>>
>>17434960
not this... just stop
>>
>>17434958
Kill yourself? If you don't even have control over yourself you are basically dead already
>>
>>17434966
video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP28lJctkIg
>>
by getting pregnant
>>
>>17434958
Don't buy cigarettes.
>>
>>17434958
either go 100% cold turkey or wean yourself off them by going -1 cigarettes a week/month (depending on how fast you want to do this) until you are at zero.

The slower you do it, the less painful it'll be.

At the same time, you can just as easily be tempted into jumping right back in if you can't maintain self control.
>>
>>17434967
Wait dont these things have chemicals that are far worse than cigarets?

I would just smoke weed which is in my opinion the most healthy thing to smoke right now
>>
I've been smoke free for 5 days now. Sort of. I used to chew in highschool, so I started doing it again. One pinch when I get up then I spit it out before I brush my teeth. Second pinch around 10 when I'm shitposting on here. Works ok so far. I'm gonna try just doing it in the morning on Monday.
>>
>>17434958
Vaping actually works. If you don't want to buy a fedora looking vape kit, just get the cigarette looking tobacco devices they have at all convenient stores
>>
>>17434975

>Wait dont these things have chemicals that are far worse than cigarets?

No, that's a lie pushed by tobacco companies.
>>
>>17434958

Nicorette lozenges. Start with the 4mg ones.
>>
Have a reason for doing so.
>>
>>17434974
1 cigarette a month? it takes 3 days for the withdrawal symptoms to go away..
>>
>>17434958
How is this politics? Fucking go back to /b/
>>
>>17434958
Just don't do it, retard. It's not hard to not do something. Real question is how could you be such a fucktard that you started doing it?
>>
>>17434958
I used to smoke, so I asked my doc, and he told me to do something I normally wouldn't do when I feel the urge.

It helped.
>>
>>17434975
Oh fuck no, it's not anywhere near as bad. Like not even 1% as bad as a cigarette. Obviously it's better to quit entirely, but if you really have no other way to do it, then vaping is a really good option. You'll feel so much better after just a few weeks it's unbelievable. I dunno about weed really, I'm sure it can work but it's probably not available to everyone.
>>
>>17434968
this really. Take time off work so you don't get fired. DO NOT TAKE A VACATION. stay at home. smoke a shit ton of weed. quit cold turkey. if you REALLY feel the need to smoke, use a pen, toothpick, candy, gum anything that will cure the oral fixation.
The biggest problem with quitting is that you have to WANT to quit. "quitting" isn't gonna cut it this time.
>>
>>17434978
Right,because tobacco companies arent supplying natural ingredients to add the nicotine to vaping chemicals if not outright owning them.
>>
>>17434958

here's a 100% idiot proof way to quit smoking forever:

buy 3 step nicotine patch system at walmart, CVS, amazon. Costs about $75-$200+ depending on brand.

Also get a vaporizer. It doesn't matter which one, there are hundreds if not thousands to choose from. You just want to get one that will accept 0 nicotine juice.

With both of these things, you will be able to ween your body off the physical dependency of nicotine at a safe and gradual pace. You'll also be able to huff on the vaporizer as much as you want to feed the physical habit of sucking and inhaling shit without increasing your nicotine levels.

After a month you'll be home free.
>>
>>17434958
Chantax and anti-smoking seminar support groups.

My Aunt that has been smoking for 50 years could never quit until she did this.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Nicotine is more addicting than heroin.
>>
>>17434958
Welbutrin. Talk to your doctor. I smoked for 12 years and quit while taking it. Shit gets you amped as an added bonus
>>
File: mark10_express_092415.png (162KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mark10_express_092415.png
162KB, 500x500px
>>17434958

Literally these

All the stores in FL are handing out coupons for it. You get the starter pack for $1, and a refill box for $3.50

I am a very, very light smoker of actual cigarettes thanks to these, probably about 1 pack per week while I'm bored or drinking

They smoke differently depending on where you smoke them for some reason. Best place is the car where I smoked 90% of the cigs I used to
>>
>>17434987

lol ok mr marlboro.

you can easily get nicotine from places apart from big tobacco. You can even make your own ejuice, it's so easy.

nicotine on it's own isn't that bad, roughly on par with caffeine. It's the chemicals in cigarettes that are the most dangerous for you. The most health conscious choice is quitting entirely, but no need to spread big tobacco $$$lies
>>
>>17434965
Sadly it is the only way
>>
>>17434958
>Walk into moving traffic
>Get hit by oncoming vehicle
>Spend time in ICU in medically induced coma
>Do occupational and physical therapy to rehabilitate
>Get sent home six months later

Congratulations. You've kicked the habit.
>>
You need to use some sorta patch, gum or lozenge. The probability that will you stop for good with some sort of aid is better with help.
>>
You don't have to take time off work it's not fuckin heroin dude. cold turkey is the easiest way. Anything else (gum, patch, vape, "tapering") will just keep nicotene in your body and prolong your suffering. "Suffering" as in you're gonna be cranky for like a week. Ok. When you stop shooting heroin or popping Xanax you get physically ill and you can fucking die. Just stop doing it
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>17434982
>>
>quit smoking
>cave in and buy a pack
>after a few, throw pack away out of guilt
>next craving, think about how you wasted 10 bux and if you buy another pack you'll just throw it away and waste another 10 bux?

Worked for me. Had to waste 10 bux quite a few times before I totally stopped, though.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.