[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind of confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: wut.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
74KB, 300x256px
So I was talking to this guy I kinda like and, long story short, I pissed him off.

Basically I was asking some kinda intrusive questions to get him to open up and I had opened up a lot myself.

He seemed to close off more and more as the conversation went on and later he told me he's not a fan of "one night stands of intimacy"

What the fuck, right? I asked him what that even means and he told me it was like how girls don't like one night stands with sex but are more than happy to expect someone to open up to them and not talk to them after wards.

Do guys really think like this or is he just sensitive?
>>
>>17434944

Some people don't want to hear personal stories until they know the person well.
>>
>>17434944
Don't have a chat about your sexual conquest if you are trying to impress a guy. You aren't the only woman that does this but it is not sexy.
>>
>>17434944
He may be over sensitive from what I know. Did he mention anything about having problems in the past OP?
>>
>>17434995
No, it was odd. He never really even opened up. Just that he lived life to make sure he died happy.

Meanwhile I was telling him about abusive boyfriends and how some fetishes guys have really fucked with me.
>>
>>17435028
So basically you're telling him about other dudes that fucked you...

His reaction seems pretty normal to me
>>
>>17435028
What are you confused about.
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and he still doesn't know what I did with my ex in bed. He never will.
You're really an idiot.
>>
>>17435062
Well he told me his fetish and I told him how other guys who had that fetish fucked me up.

I feel that's fair?
>>
File: for fok sake.png (470KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
for fok sake.png
470KB, 512x512px
Hold on, you want chit chat on a one night stand?

Do you even understand that one night stands don't involve chit chat because they're complete opposite of having relationships?

They're just for fucking. I think you're the one who doesn't understands the whole situation
>>
>>17435071
Thats probably why he shut down. He heard "oh that thing you like? Its awful, tramautized me, off the table" when he was just sharing something he liked you made it about why you dislike it.
>>
>>17435071
No?
I mean. He told you about something he likes. You told him about some guys he fucked.

It's like
>That dress looks really nice on you
>Thank you! My ex fucked me in it once.

It doesn't work like that, anon.
>>
>>17435105
log off /adv/, delete your 4chan account, and learn to read
>>
>>17435105
Lol youre a retard.OP said one night stands of intimacy. In tard terms.... having a deep and meaningful convo and not talking again.

The guy in op's story is just a fag pretending to be hetero
>>
>>17434944
You just went full Autisma. You're "talking to" a guy, the conversation steered toward sex, then you responded negatively to his sexuality.

He thinks you're using him for entertainment. Good news is: only assholes respond so harshly like this. You didn't miss out on anything. Move on.
>>
>>17435070
smart girl. me too. and you certainly don't lead in with this stuff. while my bf knows I was no virgin and was with three guys before it is non of his business what I did in the bedroom with an ex of mine. That is between me and the ex.
>>
>>17434944

Yeah, it's true, I've seen it a lot, especially from women. They basically vent all their bullshit issues at someone over one night of conversation (usually over messaging of some kind) and then cut off contact for a while or forever.

Why? Because they just "bared their soul" to someone who isn't that close to them, even essentially a stranger. That's the whole point: you're dumping your crap on them because you know you don't have (or maybe just care) to deal with them afterwards.

Emotional one night stand is a great way to put it. Ironically, his refusal to play along with your "opening up" was probably his effort to maintain a potential relationship with you. So yeah, if you actually like him, throw your emotional baggage at some guy you're not into and barely care about. (And then he can come crying to /adv/ about this girl he had a "great conversation" with and then cut him off.)
>>
>>17435111
exactly
>>
>>17434944
>Guy is shy and private
>She thinks it's a good idea to ask personal and intrusive questions.
>He resists, saying he doesn't like instant intimacies
>She pushes harder, annoying him even further
>She wonders what's wrong with him.

Get it?
>>
>>17435169
My boyfriend knows I wasn't virgin and that I don't have casual sex.
While I'd tell him my number if he asked, I would never tell him what I did with my ex. Like, what's the point?
>>
So... Did I fuck it up?
>>
>>17435199
It's odd to me why guys sometime insist and want detail. It's like they are in competition and want to know their dick is bigger, they last longer, their cum sweeter and if you tell them one little thing they badger you unmercifully. You read the couple threads by the one guy that is absolutely insane because his gf made the mistake of saying she didn't want to do anal sex because she did it once with an ex and it hurt like hell. This OP is pissed that the ex had anal sex with her and she won't let him.
>>
>>17435223
yes. learn to keep your mouth shut or lie
>>
>>17435233
Yeah, it is absolutely insane for me too.
I get the point of not wanting someone who fucked around a lot, but WANTING to know how sex was between your partner and an ex? You're retarded.
>>
>>17435278
>>17435199
>Anal? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, Jamal and Tyrone already stretched out by holes in college but YOU don't get to, you're just my beta provider

You're fucking trash whore, go kill yourself.
>>
>>17435028

This is some next-level whore idiocy.
>>
>>17435311
First, learn to read. We are two different people (so whoreS). We both fucking explicitly said we wouldn't tell our partner about our past experiences.
Second, if I don't like something I won't do it again just to please you.
>>
>>17435331
You're a shit girlfriend, I feel sorry for your cuck bf for putting up with you.
>>
>>17435335
I'll inform my boyfriend that a random dude on the internet is very sorry that he gets to fuck me.
>>
>>17435340
>sloppy seconds that won't even do what they did with Jamal and Chad

I'm sure he's a very lucky guy, lmao.
>>
>>17435351
Your reading comprehension is impressive.
Me and the other anon said we prefer not sharing details about our sexual history with our partner. She referred to the thread about anal sex. You implied that I don't have anal sex with my boyfriend because I did it with someone else and didn't like it.
If I don't want to do something, I don't have to do it. If I know that something is painful and unpleasant for me, I don't have to do it to make you happy - it's entirely my choice to do it or not. He is mature enough to accept my boundaries.
This doesn't mean that my boyfriend doesn't get to fuck my butt (and he actually was the first to). I never said no to him and we always tried whatever he wanted.
And yes, he is a very fucking lucky guy.
>>
>>17435374
>this asshurt
>those pathetic excuses

Disgusting femanon scum.
You know I'm right, hang yourself whore.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.