[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if your ldr girlfriend killed herself just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1467615625113.jpg (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1467615625113.jpg
2MB, 1000x1500px
What would you do if your ldr girlfriend killed herself just because you wanted to end the relationship? I'm in the same situation right now.
>>
>>17434738

id ismply inform her parents, her friends, her therapist, drive her to one of them, break up with her, and leave her with them.

you are not responsible for anyone saying 'i will kill myself'.
>>
>>17434740
Her friends don't like me I dont know why, and she doesn't have a therapist, and I don't have any connection with her family.
>>
>>17434751

Then her friends should be happy that you want to break up. Tell them that if they're real friends they will keep watch over her, and definitely contact her parents. Like the other anon said, you are not responsible for her actions but you can take measures to ensure that she does not do something stupid.
>>
>>17434751

>her friends dont like me
>so when i say that she is threatening to kill herself they'll just let her do it :^)

see the flaw here? you are looking for an excuse not to break up with her. what kidn of dumb excuse is 'her friends dont like me'.
>>
>>17434780
I'm not looking for an excuse not to break up with her, I actually want to break up with her SO MUCH but I'm scared that she's going to kill herself. I don't have my phone and I don't have her friends on my facebook because they blocked me.
>>
>>17434787
That's a blatant lie.
>>
>>17434787
Cut contact. Its not your problem if she is not stable enough to be alive without leeching emotionally off of another human being. My previous bf did this to me and although harsh, it helped me to grow up considerably and realize how shitty I was.
>>
>>17434787

and yet you havent. why? because you are looking for an excuse not to. people are complex and layered. its never as simple as 'i want to break up with her so i will'. throw in a cry for attention and its not different.

you can create a new profile. you can get your phone. you dont nee to break up wit hher in this exact moment, do it tomorrow after oyu got your phone and talked to her friends.
>>
>>17434790
Why the fuck would I tell lies when I'm trying to seek advice from peope? My phone was an LG G4, the motherboard just went fucked that's why I don't have my phone.

>>17434794
I want to make sure that she won't kill herself if I cut contact, because if she does, I'm going to feel like shit my whole life.
>>
>>17434802
>15 years from now
>have kids, wife and a home
>fucking wife
>climax
>oh boy do i feel bad about that clearly mentally and emotionally unstable TEENAGE girl that killed herself because I decided I wanted to break up with her and end our LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>17434802
Then make her want to break up with you
>>
>>17434819
bad idea
>>
>>17434829
OP here, yeah bad idea. She won't.
>>
>>17434798
>oh look at me, I'm so full of myself I think I can read people over the Internet with so much knowledge of their personal life
kek

>>17434738
If she does, know that it's not your fault whatsoever. You should take her to a therapist, though.
Breaking up with her but staying her friend long enough so that she's better (like cutting off of drugs ) would be the rightest thing to do imo.
>>
>>17434787
you have a very high opinion of yourself OP. She won't kill herself over you though it sure feeds your ego to believe that
>>
>>17434738

Ah the good ol' 'I can't live without so if you break up with me, I'm fucking end it!' trump card.

Call her bluff; in the nicest, gentlest way possible but stand by your decision.

Fear is the mind-killer, comrade.
>>
>>17434839
you don't know that until you try
>>
>>17434879
>implying I didn't
>>
>>17434890
You clearly didn't try hard enough
>>
>>17434890
well you didn't fucking try hard enough. What the fuck is wrong with you spineless pussies. If you want to break up with her do it and stop pissing and moaning. What the fuck happened that 80% of boys haven't got one nut between them
>>
>>17434740
fuck off anon

you dont know the situation

maybe she's 100% commited
>>
>>17435477
besides
100% of chicks are born

mentally deranged
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.