[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin messed me up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: whoami.jpg (40KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
whoami.jpg
40KB, 750x726px
I don't even know anymore. I just masturbated to the idea of my British cousin pinning me down and fucking me. I had a crush on him when I first met him and it never really went away.

Is this a red flag? Should I speak to a professional about this? Might I be like, suppressing something?

Also

>19
>Seeing him next weekend at a wedding

Should I say anything? Should I avoid him?
>>
Are you a guy?
>>
>>17434720
No
>>
File: Nightmares.jpg (899KB, 1000x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmares.jpg
899KB, 1000x1212px
Anybody?

Surely this isn't normal? I feel disgusted at myself.
>>
>>17434784
Avoid him
Don't be alone always be with someone

Did you say you and him had sex!?

It's wrong...is he your first cousin? Second?
>>
>>17434784
Why not? You can legally marry your cousin (here in the UK anyway). Go for it.
>>
>>17434804
Oh wait never mind...
>>
>>17434806
There babies, if-f they have children might be mentally deformed, physically or something else...won't they...
>>
>Is this a red flag? Should I speak to a professional about this?
Only if you think it is, and only if you feel a need to

>Might I be like, suppressing something?
Uh, it sounds like you feel attracted to him.
Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but to each their own.

>Should I say anything?
Unless you have a very strong indicator that he's interested as well, that would be inappropriate and awkward.

>Should I avoid him?
If it makes you feel bad, avoid him. If it doesn't, don't
>>
>>17434806
Wtf, really? Or is this a joke?

>>17434804
No we never had sex!

The most sexual memory I have was when I first met him. I was 9 and he was shaving in the bathroom so me and my other cousin(I think she was like 6 or 7?) peeped on him and he was naked apart from boxer briefs. He saw us and asked me to help him with any spots he might have missed.

Apparently I used to play physically with him more than any other cousin that holiday and as a teen he used to tease me kinda flirtily I guess.

>>17434823
I really don't know, that's what's really horrible about all this.
>>
>>17434845
Sounds like you're the fucked up one OP.

But fuck it do what >>17434823 said and figure out whether he feels the same way back. Might be fun?
>>
>>17434942
I probably won't see him for at least another year or two after this wedding.

How would I figure out what he's thinking?
>>
Please be a guy.
Please be som troll posting.
Women aren't actually like this.
Don't give me funny ideas.
>>
>>17435275
Well when I told me best friend(She's never met him) she said maybe he touched me and now its coming out as I'm hitting adulthood.
>>
>>17435304
Funny ideas?
>>
>>17434712
If people are attractive, they are attractive. Fate just so happens to make some of those people related to the people that find them attractive. Don't think so hard about it, just don't do anything you would regret.
>>
>>17435398
Well she sounds less retarded than /adv/ right now. I can't speak to anybody in my family about this, I can't ask my aunts and uncles "Did you ever notice anything funky" beyond what they say in off hand jokes and so to come here and be told "If you wanna pursue something, do it"

Well of course I do! Doesn't mean its right or that I'd even be able to do anything more about it. It feels like maybe a therapist is the best option.
>>
>>17435537
And say I just went up to him and then what?

"Hey cousin, I want you to fuck me."

Cue family fucking meltdown.
>>
File: 1C4753311-tdy-121114-guy-fieri.jpg (939KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1C4753311-tdy-121114-guy-fieri.jpg
939KB, 1280x960px
>>17434712
What does he look like senpai?
He a strong beach hunk that gets pussy everyday? Or is he a wimpy dork that has no life?
>>
>>17435307

People don't express repressed molestation memories in this way, your friend is an idiot and even insinuating sexual assault is a serious allegation.

You just have a crush on a family member, it's pretty common with cousins and isn't as unusual as you make it out to be. It does however seem as though he's more than a few years older than you and lives in another country. Obviously any attempt at establishing a sexual relationship would be difficult and open to serious criticism from the rest of your family.

My advise: Stop obsessing over him and move on.
>>
File: self help.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
self help.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>17434784
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKOTUlvDJyk
>>
Fuck all the neckbeard virgins in this thread OP.

You only get one shot at life, might as well make it interesting. I'd say if you both get drunk at the wedding, flirt with him a little bit. If you guys can manage to find a place away from anyone else, let him leave his nuts hangin out of you. Just don't let him cum inside, unless you let him ride the ol' dirt road, in which case I highly encourage it.

You can't help that he's your cousin. As far as you're concerned, he's just a hot british guy.
Remember- life sucks and then you die. Don't be afraid to spice it up a little.
>>
Of course the thread gets loads of responses when I'm asleep.

I think I know what I'll do anyway.

>>17435714
Hopefully I don't spice it up by causing a cross atlantic family schism.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.