[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texting with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: damn son.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
damn son.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
How do you text with a girl you never see? What should I ask her? I dont want to sound boring

I can talk well, but texting is so retarded for me ugh
>>
you should use texting as a way to meet up with her, not talk excessively about bullshit.

i hate texting.
>>
>>17434684

Given that you are asking, just give up on the idea. Not trolling, just really. Unless you have some obvious ongoing thing to talk about, it's hopeless.
>>
>>17434698
>>17434701

I know that but idk where i should ask her to meet.
>>
>>17434772
Ask her what food she likes then ask her out to eat said food.
Ask her to a movie
Think creatively.
>>
>>17434772

>hey hows it going
>oh you know, boots, nails, mocha frappe pumpkin aerobics lattes, the usual
>nice, im just doing XX or YY (this is a lie, but you list something you usually do so if she asks follow up questions, you can answer safely)

then:
>if she gives you any lead on what to say next follow it. she might say 'that soudns cool, whats that about?' and you'd tell her
Or
>if she just says 'oh' or 'lol' or 'cool' you say:
>was thinking of grabbing some sushi this friday, you want to come?
>her: 'id love to but im kind of on a budget right now because reasons
>you: its okay my treat.

if she says yes, ur in. if she comes up with another excuse, ur out. if she says
>cant im busy this weekend
you can follow up with
>maybe in the week then?

but if she says anything other then
>yes

at that point, its a solid no
>>
>>17434810
What the fuck, Im thankful for your text but what the hell, is this so complicated, oh my god.
>>
>>17434816

>this is so complicated

its actually not. its literally
>whatsup
>im doing XX

then responding based on what she says. this is basic conversation opener. its hte least complex answer out there

what hte fuck were you expecting?
>>
File: newfriendd.gif (1MB, 210x375px) Image search: [Google]
newfriendd.gif
1MB, 210x375px
>>17434816

It's not complicated, anon just fucking completely had your back. That's the best advice you are going to get, figure it out dumbshit.
>>
>>17434847
nice doge
>>
>>17434810
This.
>>
>>17434955

BUT ITS TOO COMPLEX
>>
>>17434956
It really isn't dude, do you have mental problems? You're just reacting to what she said. If she tells you no multiple times to meeting up then drop it and move on. You want a conversation? Call her.
>>
>>17435031

not OP, was just making fun of him for calling my example too complex.
>>
Thread can die, sorry for the dumb questions
>>
>>17434684
One of these days someone is going to invent a handheld gizmo that looks something like a texter but that you can actually talk to people through, like using your mouth and words and like that, and then you won't have this problem.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.