[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone ever realized that personal growth like literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o7hi12XfSY1togqnyo1_500.jpg (24KB, 479x493px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7hi12XfSY1togqnyo1_500.jpg
24KB, 479x493px
has anyone ever realized that personal growth like literally everything else is recursive and that real people dont have arcs with beginnings and ends

my unsolicited advice to you all is to accept this soon and be whichever version of yourself you want even if its several steps backwards from where you are now

also so this thread isnt a waste of time ask me for advice and ill give it to you
>>
>>17434627
Yeah man I really need advice on how to get you to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17434629
fuck i cant believe i got owned in my own thread
>>
>>17434627
>also so this thread isnt a waste of time ask me for advice and ill give it to you
How do I stop wasting literally every day? I haven't done anything productive in months and yet there are plenty of skills I'd like to learn. How can I actually resolve to get through the initial period of habit building through hard work instead of giving up because doing fuck all is easier?
>>
>>17434627
>real people dont have arcs with beginnings and ends
yes they do
>>
>>17434655
these skills youd like to learn, analyse why youre not learning them. is it depression/laziness/lack of executive function preventing you from taking the first step into bold new territory tackling new hobbies and experiences or is it a lack of true passion?

if perhaps you find that youre not really passionate about whatever it is you want to do, think of other stuff to do, if you insist that doing things = being productive

i used to be in the exact same mindset as you, thinking i was wasting away doing nothing productive, but you gotta realize that being productive is relative my dude.

take small steps. set small and easily attainable goals that you will definitely not fuck up so you can build your confidence and ease yourself into things. dont just rush headlong into stuff. cavalier attitudes are nice but sometimes they just dont work, especially when forming new habits

>>17434654
no they dont. people arent fictional characters.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.