[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 271x186px
hey guys,
I've been having some problem with GF.
every time we have sex it take her a lot of time to cum and even when she is so close to she stops me and start crying.
when i ask her what happened she said its noting and just leave it like that.
I've been trying everything and noting seems to make her not stop me when she so close to cum.
please help me
>>
Clearly you suck at sex.
>>
>>17434553
this
>>
yeah maybe so but it has never happened to me with any otter girl so...
and i made them cum so...
>>
for starters you need to figure out why she's crying
>>
>>17434549
Some women are so overwhelmed by the approaching orgasm that they become frightened of it.

Some women find NOT reaching an orgasm physically painful and need to give up when it's not happening.

And many women find having an orgasm so intense a physical and/or emotional experience that it produces tears.

One of those explanations is more likely than a blanket "You suck at sex"
>>
>>17434549
Anon I say this not to be a dick, but because you need to hear it.

Talk to her. I don't mean talk to her after it happens, sit down on the couch with her and talk to her heart to heart. There's no point talking about this when her emotions are all fucked after sex, talk to her when she's calm.

All women are different, and it comes down to communication to how you move forward amicably. For example, I dated a girl that had literally never cum before. She was sexually repressed, never masturbated, only had sex a few times with her ex, etc, and didn't know that the feeling of being about to cum can sometimes feel like she was about to piss all over my face, so she made me stop. We talked about it the next day, I explained it to her, and, hey, what a shock, she cums for the first time in her life and then became a bit of a sex fiend.

tl;dr - Communication my nigga
>>
>>17434578
so you're saying i should just give up?
>>
>>17434583
and what should i tell her when we talk? i mean just to hear her talk cuz i know she'll say "no its fine i'm just never came before and i just don't know what will happened so i stooped it"
we kinda talked about it before
>>
>>17434564
I can tell by the way you write that all the girls you've been with have faked their orgasm.
>>
>>17434610
Well what do you want to hear? If she's already told you what the problem is, what's your issue?
>>
>>17434618
I can tell by the way you write that you are not helping me so maybe gtfo here faggot i didn't start this thread just to hear if i'm good to bad at sex
>>
>>17434632
the issue is that the problem wasn't fixed it keep happening
>>
>>17434642
YOU have to make her relax and make her feel comfortable enough to have an orgasm.
>>
>>17434642
Well shit anon, I guess you didn't actually talk it through with her, did you?
>>
Well, that's because you're raping your gf.

Stop forcing her to have sex with you when she clearly doesn't want to, and everything will be fine.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.